How to sell my eBook?

Hello, I am currently writing an ebook on After Effects which I would like to sell in the near future.
Now, I do not have enough money to opt for a service like Clickbank for the selling purpose (I am a college student). So how can I sell the ebook?
By the way, I do have a personal site (debojyotighosh.com) and I would also create a Paypal account very soon. Is there a way in which I can use them for the sales purposes?
Please advise me on this. I have almost zero experience in these matters.

Regards.

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Can you provide more information about it? ( please PM if you don't want to disclose as I might help you )

Also this is your first ebook you might face some difficulties while selling. You can check Partners | Aldiko - eBook Reader Application for Android I use the application to download and read ebooks on various topics.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hello, I am currently writing an ebook on After Effects which I would like to sell in the near future.
Now, I do not have enough money to opt for a service like Clickbank for the selling purpose (I am a college student). So how can I sell the ebook?
By the way, I do have a personal site (debojyotighosh.com) and I would also create a Paypal account very soon. Is there a way in which I can use them for the sales purposes?
Please advise me on this. I have almost zero experience in these matters.

Regards.

Amazon has Kindle store but you have to share marginal profit with Amazon

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Use ejunkie.com services, alternatively you can use some free shopping cart to sell your book

Top Bottom