How to overcome Rapidshare limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Rapidshare limits the amount of downloads done by a free user.
Can someone please tell me how I can overcome these limits?

I need to download many files from rapidshare....

din

Tribal Boy
Legal way - get a premium account - check the rates, thats really cheap.

Using proxies may help sometimes but personally I recommend going the legal way always.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you have a dynamic IP, disconnect after you reach your limit and reconnect again and you'll be able to download more.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I got a RS account for Rs. 333 yesterday from hmmmmmmmmm . Now no headache of changing IP/ clearing cache and cookies. check this thread on how to get a RS account.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
Rapidshare limits the amount of downloads done by a free user.
Can someone please tell me how I can overcome these limits?

I need to download many files from rapidshare....

well forget all man im here for u guyzz...sellin rs account in cheap price

if u hv bsnl 2mbps speed home500

nite free frm 2-8 if u hv rapidshare premium account u can download 5 GB frm 2-8 am

so wht r u waitin for ?????

axxo

99.9% Idle
i feel there is actually no need for rapidshare premium account as long as you have dynamic ip...
there are softwares like elephant & few others which allow you to download without hourly basis limitation...it automatically reconnects and renews ip after each download so that no need to manually restart your modem

casual_gamer

In the zone
I got a RS account for Rs. 333 yesterday from hmmmmmmmmm . Now no headache of changing IP/ clearing cache and cookies. check this thread on how to get a RS account.
Disconnect and reconnecting is enough, no need to clear cache and cookies.

I am getting more than 200KB/sec speed as a free user on TeliaSonera #2 mirror. The only negative thing is, we have to wait for 2 min to get a code from RS.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Disconnect and reconnecting is enough, no need to clear cache and cookies.

I am getting more than 200KB/sec speed as a free user on TeliaSonera #2 mirror. The only negative thing is, we have to wait for 2 min to get a code from RS.
Yes this was the same thing which I did before I got a premium account. one will know the advantage of the premium account when he uses it.
Simultanious downloads, resume support are just a few advantages.

axxo

99.9% Idle
simultaneous download not going to serve for 256kbps users..the max he can download 30kbps...and i dont think resume is much needed as files are always going to be <100MB all we need is 40 mins uninterrupted connection

viralslove

Right off the assembly line
hey man if wanna download more than 2 files at same time u need premium account in rapidshare but if try this one HIDE PLATINUM IP a kind of software with this u can make it possible

casual_gamer

In the zone
simultaneous download not going to serve for 256kbps users..the max he can download 30kbps...and i dont think resume is much needed as files are always going to be <100MB all we need is 40 mins uninterrupted connection
yeah i agree with you. Queuing is the only advantage i see for users with dynamic ip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom