• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

How to overcome Rapidshare limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Rapidshare limits the amount of downloads done by a free user.
Can someone please tell me how I can overcome these limits?

I need to download many files from rapidshare....

din

Tribal Boy
Legal way - get a premium account - check the rates, thats really cheap.

Using proxies may help sometimes but personally I recommend going the legal way always.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you have a dynamic IP, disconnect after you reach your limit and reconnect again and you'll be able to download more.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
@redhat ...... try removing ur hat often .... i mean >> if u have a dynamic ip then switch on & off ur modem & download as many u want .....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I got a RS account for Rs. 333 yesterday from hmmmmmmmmm . Now no headache of changing IP/ clearing cache and cookies. check this thread on how to get a RS account.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
Rapidshare limits the amount of downloads done by a free user.
Can someone please tell me how I can overcome these limits?

I need to download many files from rapidshare....

well forget all man im here for u guyzz...sellin rs account in cheap price

if u hv bsnl 2mbps speed home500

nite free frm 2-8 if u hv rapidshare premium account u can download 5 GB frm 2-8 am

so wht r u waitin for ?????

axxo

99.9% Idle
i feel there is actually no need for rapidshare premium account as long as you have dynamic ip...
there are softwares like elephant & few others which allow you to download without hourly basis limitation...it automatically reconnects and renews ip after each download so that no need to manually restart your modem

casual_gamer

In the zone
I got a RS account for Rs. 333 yesterday from hmmmmmmmmm . Now no headache of changing IP/ clearing cache and cookies. check this thread on how to get a RS account.
Disconnect and reconnecting is enough, no need to clear cache and cookies.

I am getting more than 200KB/sec speed as a free user on TeliaSonera #2 mirror. The only negative thing is, we have to wait for 2 min to get a code from RS.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Disconnect and reconnecting is enough, no need to clear cache and cookies.

I am getting more than 200KB/sec speed as a free user on TeliaSonera #2 mirror. The only negative thing is, we have to wait for 2 min to get a code from RS.
Yes this was the same thing which I did before I got a premium account. one will know the advantage of the premium account when he uses it.
Simultanious downloads, resume support are just a few advantages.

axxo

99.9% Idle
simultaneous download not going to serve for 256kbps users..the max he can download 30kbps...and i dont think resume is much needed as files are always going to be <100MB all we need is 40 mins uninterrupted connection

viralslove

Right off the assembly line
hey man if wanna download more than 2 files at same time u need premium account in rapidshare but if try this one HIDE PLATINUM IP a kind of software with this u can make it possible

casual_gamer

In the zone
simultaneous download not going to serve for 256kbps users..the max he can download 30kbps...and i dont think resume is much needed as files are always going to be <100MB all we need is 40 mins uninterrupted connection
yeah i agree with you. Queuing is the only advantage i see for users with dynamic ip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom