How to: Free calls to regular USA, UK, Can etc. phones! Read it! Absolutely Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saud_khan

Broken In
we cannot call in india using wengo..............i have tried it......skype had offered free credits to me for trial..maybe some promotion offer of skype out.............i called using those credits..........now the credits are over so is the chance to call for free over the internet..............

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
india is included in june in wengo...as they claim but still its not calling within here...usa calls go on fine...

cheers

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
@nitish_mythology

If u r trying Suppose "2713 5456" , STD code is :0234

then u shud dial 9123427135456 . as the no.

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Re: How to: Free calls to regular USA, UK, Can etc. phones! Read it! Absolutely Amazi

I tried it in VOIP cheap and there r no free calls within India!
I tried the way u said...

Re: How to: Free calls to regular USA, UK, Can etc. phones! Read it! Absolutely Amazi

speedyguy said:
india is included in june in wengo...as they claim but still its not calling within here...usa calls go on fine...

cheers

mobile calling is not working...right now.
but landline is still working

mukul

Journeyman
no wengo not working free .....
i am unable to call free with it.........in india........

try globe7 .... its workin for me........

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Its 1 min free calling - and if u called 3 no.s it will not allow u to call again for the next fewe hours, dunno how after much time since I haven;t checked it.
I tried globe7 also, working ok but need to advertise it to friends asking them to download it as well so to get free credits.

With all the hassles and low bandwidth for use of internet telephony... better use normal phone. It costs yes, but its hassle free and clear sound.

peace

PrinceHeart

In the zone
I asked the same question to one of my cousin bro in kolkata - he gets some +91******* random no.s. I even asked my friend who live in australia - he said its #***** some bunch of no.s which doesn;t make sense.

So maybe the indian calls get re-routed or something ?? I have no idea. And calling back those no.s - end up with a recording - please check the no. ur trying to call.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
U can overcomet the 3 calls limit by using proxies. I use Hide IP Platinum n register with diff ids once an id expires (after 3 calls). This way I can make as many calls I want but 1 min time limit still exists...

So, if u want peace of mind, just use sify or normal phone line. But for short msgs, voipcheap rocks

sounik

Right off the assembly line
thanks man, u did a gr8 job sharing it.. i called my sis in US.. clarity is gr8.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom