How to: Free calls to regular USA, UK, Can etc. phones! Read it! Absolutely Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najesh

Broken In
Re: How to: Free calls to regular USA, UK, Can etc. phones! Read it! Absolutely Amazi

Friends is there any software available via which calling India will b free (i mean 2 landlines and mobiles).

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
yeah i dun think twud work tht well on dial-ups...i hv one firewall (which certainly wont allow me to do so) and one airtel gprs conn which is not fast enuf for that...still wud giv it a try...thanx for d idea though bro

cheers

h_kunte

Journeyman
This thing is AMAZING man!!! Was searching for something like that since many days...

Didnt know that it could be free....

Georgy_Can

Broken In
thanks nagarjun,

I live in canada and i think this will be very good for me.Though there are many companies providing these services but they charge money (but i can call anywhere in the world). Since this one is free, its awesome.
appreciate it,
Georgy

hermit

Journeyman
==> *freecalls.4-all.org/

try this .

][Free calls. Registration is free. All is necessary is that you register and confirm email to talk for free! Video phoning available. Good soft. Cool

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
THANKS a BILLION mate !!

I never thought that such good quality service will be given for free to us !
THAT was just amazing !
Will never have to worry about calling rakesh bhaiya again !!

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
problem here, im using this on wireless connection. i can hear the reciever's voice but he cant hear me....his voice is quite clear to me....can ne1 plz sort out this....thanx

ps: i hv another connection but itsa a firewall...so can i bypass it for using voipcheap

cheers

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Hi frnds...

U can definitely bypass the account restrictions and limitations of Voipcheap. All u have to do is to use hide ip platinum to change ur ip addr. and then register with a new id and password. Take the precaution of not using any appli. which connects to the net while Hide ip is changing ur ip addr... (like updates, IE, etc.)

But remember with this u can make numerous accounts bt cannot bypass the 3min. restriction...

If u receive an error and cannot register with new id, just change ur ip again...

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Re: How to: Free calls to regular USA, UK, Can etc. phones! Read it! Absolutely Amazi

Hey guys,

I tried Local call here in canada but there was a 1 minute restriction on all the calls.Thats a big problem, u know what i mean.But Vioce clarity is at 100% I
mean i didn't had any problem with anything except the 1 minute restriction.

Is there any Software to call india for free.That costs me allot sometimes.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
@speedyguy
well thats kool but can i bypass my firewall aswell for it...

U can keep changing ur IP with Hide IP Platinum. If u r using Zone Alarm or KAV, simply allow Hide IP Platinum to do its work... Ur firewall shudnt have a prb with dat...

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
sry dude cant help u in that coz im suffering d same n thats why im here for...read my earlier posts.....well i dun think theres ne way to bypass my firewall connection....btw, just in case ur network allows check that uve enabled exceptions for windows firewall in voipcheap in control panel-windows firewall-exceptions.....(only wit sp2)

cheers

eagle_y2j said:
mine none of relative or frnd live in these countries so for me this free offer is of no use(They should add India here)

Andorra free*
Argentina free*
Australia free*
Austria free*
Belgium free*
Brazil free*
Bulgaria free*
Canada free*
Chile free*
China free*
Colombia free*
Cyprus free*
Czech Republic free*
Denmark free*
Finland free*
France free*
Georgia free*
Germany free*
Gibraltar free*
Hong Kong free*
Hungary free*
Iceland free*
Ireland free*
Italy free*
Japan free*
Latvia free*
Liechtensteinfree*
Luxembourg free*
Malaysia free*
Monaco free*
Mongolia free*
Netherlands free*
New Zealand free*
Norway free*
Panama free*
Peru free*
Poland free*
Portugal free*
Russian Federation free*
Singapore free*
Slovenia free*
South Korea free*
Spain free*
Sweden free*
Switzerland free*
Thailand free*
United Kingdom free*
United States free*
Venezuela free*

did i see india??? no
then try this one

*www.wengo.com/

but only one limit........call will disconnect in 2 mins......
its easy and free u can call in india via using this software for free..

using this one from 4-5 days and till now its working fine enough:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom