How to create a music loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijitroy

Broken In
I want to create a music loop from a normal audio mp3 file so that I can play the music endlessly as you hear the music while playing the Digit CD. Please tell me how can I do it or which software can enable me do this.

DJ AmaZe

Broken In
Well firstly, u'l need a software which has looping support ... something like Atomix studio's 'VirtualDJ' / DSS DJ / PCDJ or any other software which is made for live mixing. There u can use the auto-loops (provided the software detects the BPM correctly)... u need to select the number of beats which u wanna loop here (../1/2/4/8/16/32...)...
The other method is that u can use an audio editing software (something like Sound Forge) n select the exact portion of the song that u wanna loop (i.e. The Start point n the end point), copy it n paste it the number of times u want .. Thus, u'l create a new track ... but if u want a loop to play infinitely, u'l hav to use those live mixing softwares which i've mentioned earlier..

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
So many Softwares>>>

1.Sound Forge

2.Flash

3.Acid Looing Software

4.Fruity Loops

5.Dance Ejay

6.Adobe Primiere (Mainly for video editing)

DJ AmaZe

Broken In
Flash n fruity loops(unless u hav the producer edition) won't b of any help ... using flash wil giv u results ...but then u'l b complicating a simple thing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom