How to convert videos for Chinese mobiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANURAG SHARMA

Journeyman
Hi frnds,
Here I wana ask you that which converter should I use to convert videos for chinese mobiles. I tried Imtoo wid various settings..but nothin helped....Plz suggest is there any special encoding settings...

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
every chinese mobile does come with a few preloaded videos.u need to find all the details for those files like:
1>which container is user,
2>wat codec is used
3>audio and vdo bitrates etc
then use these settings when u convert videos,they'll surely play.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
That is also a good idea, you can copy one of those sample videos to your pc and analyse them with GSpot (*www.divx-digest.com/software/gspot.html)

clmlbx

Technomancer
my freind uses one of it................ he came to me ...............I figured it out that allmost all chinese phones support 3gp and have 176 x 144 resolution ........... and as it is of large screen so keep atleast 160 video bitrate........... recommmended 200.....220 bitrate...........and normal 15 fps will do or try 10 fps if 15 fps does not work ..........99 % you willl get clear picture and good quality.............I use xilisoft 3gp video converter

Find out the following from the mobile's manual:

1. Container Supported
2. Video Codec Supported
3. Audio Codec Supported
4. Recommended Resolution
5. Recommended bitrate

and after gathering this data, use any common video converter and convert videos for the phone.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
ok my freind uses TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER

3gp video SQCIF high quality

15 - frames / second

176 x 144

and click on convert :D

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ ya that is good option ....but I say xilisoft gives better quality......for all phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom