how to configure the bsnl broadband internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
hi,i have bsnl broadband in my home.the service personnel from bsnl came to my place to configure it and configured it.now i need to format my computer.after formatting i will have to set up the connection manually again.can any one help me out by giving a simle step by step guide on how to configure it giving the ip addresses required.i am from kolkata

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
hi,i have bsnl broadband in my home.the service personnel from bsnl came to my place to configure it and configured it.now i need to format my computer.after formatting i will have to set up the connection manually again.can any one help me out by giving a simle step by step guide on how to configure it giving the ip addresses required.i am from kolkata

You do not need to configure the router manually after you format and reconfigure your PC. After installing OS in your PC, u will just have to plug in the LAN cable to both CPU and router and it''s done. Keep in mind that u need to have DHCP enabled to auto configure the router. :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
You do not need to configure the router manually after you format and reconfigure your PC. After installing OS in your PC, u will just have to plug in the LAN cable to both CPU and router and it''s done. Keep in mind that u need to have DHCP enabled to auto configure the router. :)
yes..correct.
If DHCP is not enabled ..than manually configure IP setting of LAN Card. Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom