How to become a hacker?

utsav

damn busy...
Hacking can b of two types.for good and for bad.so what u choose? we can only help 4 d first option

unfortunately one who asks how to become a hacker isnt fit to be one..

_
very bad philosophy indeed. We all have thought of this question at least once (if not asked) .Actually the term hacking is itself vague and leads to nothing.actually search in wikipedia clearly shows the disambiguation
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking -but hacking generally refers to exploiting a hidden function or problem for your own profit or sadistic approach . And you should have clearly specified which kindo' hacking are you intersted in.well googling for 'hacking tutorials' may give you required results for study purpose .Dont try to mess with your isp to get more speed ,or u may end up in jail.

But in my opinion this art should be learnt simultaneously in both ways-white hat and black hat..this may help you to think in the way black hat guys think and thus help in being a white hat (though im not promoting illegal hacking)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Q:How to become a hacker?
A:
1. Learn how your operating system works.. inside out.
2. Learn how the protocols work.
3. Learn how your network works.
4. Learn what are the weakness in your OS.
5. Learn how to exploit those weaknesses.

Once done you are ready to become a hacker.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Foolish people tak it the wrong way.......!!!

There are many ethical hacker in this business

What you people have to say about them

Hacking can be boon too its just like a TV take it the good way or the bad :D

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
First off, the general perception of a hacker is totally wrong.

Do you want to:
1)Be able to crack software?
2)Hack email id's

Then you want to be a cracker, not a hacker.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Another stupid topic... If you wanna be a hacker [considering that u mean "hacker" as per the technical definition], you need to do your homework dude.. And it's gonna take lot of googling...
Best of luck... And do not create such "wanna-be" posts here.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Since this topic is in programming this means that the person is simply talking about cracking not hacking
If this isn't the case then please move the thread to its required category :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
ahem! let me clear my assumptions...

hacker = good guy

cracker = bad guy

but the public opinion is different which idc

@IHATEMYSELF

I changed my opinion to be more sensible and convey really what I was thinking... but you quoted my earlier post :D

Top Bottom