How to become a hacker?

aniket.awati

I am the Legend.........
Or, I suggest that you try this option:

2) Get a life, stop at step c, and invest your extra efforts in coding for Open Source.
+1

unethical hacking is like dark arts. u dont wanna be voldemort and die at the hands of a kid
lol

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
try watching hacking-related movies like swordfish, mission impossible and try to read & understand the code the guys types into their system... :doublethumb:

Ethical Hacking is a term used very loosely. TBH, I dont think such a thing as "ethical" hacking exists. It's just a guy who knows his way around, and decides not to pwn some bank's ass.

Please, I repeat, Please. Dont go for any Ankit Fadia book. He's a fraud. A completely nub and script kiddie. Avoid his books at all costs.

Voffiror

Right off the assembly line
How to become a hacker

Um, I think you have the wrong idea about how it all works.You can be an admin on your own server, but to be an admin on other peoples you would have to ask the owner of the server.But remember that some people dont take kindly to random people asking to be admin.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^lol... yeah ok, hack servers by asking random people to be an admin? who was this directed at anyway?

chris

In the zone
Check

How To Become A Hacker

To be a real hacker you need to be an expert in what you are hacking. For example to hack a server, you need to find vulnerability in softwared used in the server. This is not an easy task for everyone. Only few security experts can do that, once they find it, they publish in some sites or mailing list with proof of concept, from there most hackers (script kiddies) get it and use it. Most hackers only use the code available some where in internet.

duh

Broken In
Q: How to become a hacker?
A: RTFM.
ask a retarded question get a retarded answer. . = period

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

alternative question?
how do i become a cracker?
there are gazallion sites, books, tuts, et al. on how to be a cracker (one who cracks passwords and other credentials) and wants to cause financial loss by breaking in security.
how to be a hacker?
the MIT version, well, you need to read loadsssssssssssssssssssssssss, and when you become one? you will become a social reject, your friends will hate you, your girl friend will run away with someone else, your boss will say "NO RAISE", your life will become miserable, as you will want to gain totalaterian control over the software and hardware you use and use them in life and also influence life, you will become mean ans selfish and will question more for simple answers, as hacking means finding a real cheap alternative at least expense of time and money.
well, i am a grey hat at times (when there is a necessity indire need, hack/crack is the mother) else i am a white hat and never a black hat.
now i dont know which hack is what you are wanting to become. good luck.

borax12

the dotmaster
people leave the guy alone....its just a plain simple question...that needs attendance......and no doesn't need to become a cracker.....and yes people the term ethical hacker does exist...its used to describe people with more knowledge to find losse holes in cyber network.....basically open ports as they say in hacking terminology.....i also pursue an interest in ethical hacking.......u need a lot of skills to be a pro a it......right form networking skills....to programming(python,perl,javascript,basic to mid level java,c and visual c++)...and then comes application of practical knowledge...and then....comes code injection...so we all have a long way to become a professional security expert and/or fsaa certified....ethical hacker....
till then use this site and join it...to practice ur skills....
Learn To Hack | How To Hack | Hack Legally | Penetration Online Training | Hacking Games - Enigma Group

Top Bottom