How often you click Ads on net?

How often Do u click on ad Links?

• I browse only thru Ad links ( Hi hi hi :-D )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreezer

Broken In
Some of the websites bypasses popup blocker...the moment you click on the page, grrr...a popup window appears...i HATE it so much that i'm ready to close the popped up window before doing anything else on the site.

blackpearl

The Devil
harsha said:
I click, I click not only because i have liked the content but more because if i find the site is helping me in any way at free :p i feel that is what atleast I can do for the author to help him and encourage him to keep doing what he is doing free of cost...

and I feel every one should follow this if they are taking help from a web site or service which is providing help and the content free then atleast in that way they can help the author or the site owner to help him :)

thank you...

Nice way of thinking. :)

ahref said:
If you really want to help website owner because of their quality content then pay from your pocket. Why are you helping him by taking money from others pocket.

You should click the ad only when you are genuinely interested in the ad, clicking for helping owner is something not different from click fraud.

He is not taking money from any others pocket. He is taking money from advertisers pocket. If they are willing to spend money, why not channelise the money from those who want to spend to those who want to earn? Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
He is not taking money from any others pocket. He is taking money from advertisers pocket. If they are willing to spend money, why not channelise the money from those who want to spend to those who want to earn? Nothing wrong with that.
When I said other, I mean advertiser. Advertiser does not spend money for others to earn. They spend to earn themselves and want genuine visitor for their ad.

If other start deciding how to channelise advertisers money, they will be bankrupt soon.

Last edited:

bibjee

A d m i n s t r a t o r
i have never clicked on ads. i just dont trust them. I fear internet ads. They redirect you to all the crappy sites. also, i have ABP so i dont get many ads in the first place :)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
harsha said:
I click, I click not only because i have liked the content but more because if i find the site is helping me in any way at free :p i feel that is what atleast I can do for the author to help him and encourage him to keep doing what he is doing free of cost...

and I feel every one should follow this if they are taking help from a web site or service which is providing help and the content free then atleast in that way they can help the author or the site owner to help him :)

thank you...
That was really nice. :)
I'm sure you'll click on Ads at my site. :p j/k but I'm really impressed with your thinking. Thats the best thing one can do as a reward to the site owner's hard work. ;)

harsha

Broken In
yes VG !!!

I agree with Ashok in the sense that theoritically one way its wrong to do so, but ads are there to be clicked :p I click on my own needs :p in my case the need is helping the site owner :p ...

praka123

left this forum longback
i clicked ads accidentally few times mostly due to my optical mouse problem.
BTW,most of the ads are spams.dont u agree?only genuine sites got some ads if at all "useful"-that too for a online buyer which is a rare thing adleest in india.right?

ahref

In the zone
That was really nice.
I'm sure you'll click on Ads at my site. j/k but I'm really impressed with your thinking. Thats the best thing one can do as a reward to the site owner's hard work.
By asking others to click on your site you are violating the adsense TOS [if you are refering to adsense ads].

If you really want to be rewarded for your hard work either sell your services or use donate button on your site.

I click on my own needs in my case the need is helping the site owner
Ok, give me your credit card number I want to help my neighbour.

It is very easy to help by using others money.

harsha

Broken In
Ok, give me your credit card number I want to help my neighbour.

It is very easy to help by using others money.

Talking about Google TOS ??

Ashok please explain what exactly the TOS says ?? visitor may click the add if the visitor is interested in the ads content !! now I am interested in the content because that will help the site owner to earn money !!!

and in case or Credit Card number i didnt get ur point... please clear it up...

ahref

In the zone
By asking others to click ad on your site violate TOS
I'm sure you'll click on Ads at my site

Regarding CC number, I just want to say, helping someone by paying from others pocket is very easy.

Help is that in which you give your time, energy or money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom