How often you click Ads on net?

How often Do u click on ad Links?

• I browse only thru Ad links ( Hi hi hi :-D )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I have seen many ads over the net.. and so far in my browsing expirience .. i might have clicked may be say 4-5 times..:mad:

how about u ??:cool:
*img340.imageshack.us/img340/4686/adssssser7.jpg​

anytime clicked on Ads?? like google ads .. ??

share ur expirience:D

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
haven google realised that nowadays whteverand whereever they are placed we find them and avoid them...
then why haven the google changed their attitude ?? and also others??

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
coz lots of new bies are joining net world daily
and they don know where to click and where to not
all are not experienced as we are (at least for ad :D)

harsha

Broken In
I click, I click not only because i have liked the content but more because if i find the site is helping me in any way at free :p i feel that is what atleast I can do for the author to help him and encourage him to keep doing what he is doing free of cost...

and I feel every one should follow this if they are taking help from a web site or service which is providing help and the content free then atleast in that way they can help the author or the site owner to help him :)

thank you...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
harsha said:
I click, I click not only because i have liked the content but more because if i find the site is helping me in any way at free :p i feel that is what atleast I can do for the author to help him and encourage him to keep doing what he is doing free of cost...

and I feel every one should follow this if they are taking help from a web site or service which is providing help and the content free then atleast in that way they can help the author or the site owner to help him :)

thank you...

Best and true answer!

I agree. But unless untill it is not 'forced' ad.

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
I click, I click not only because i have liked the content but more because if i find the site is helping me in any way at free i feel that is what atleast I can do for the author to help him and encourage him to keep doing what he is doing free of cost...

and I feel every one should follow this if they are taking help from a web site or service which is providing help and the content free then atleast in that way they can help the author or the site owner to help him
If you really want to help website owner because of their quality content then pay from your pocket. Why are you helping him by taking money from others pocket.

You should click the ad only when you are genuinely interested in the ad, clicking for helping owner is something not different from click fraud.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
ads what are they ??

i never seen any ad like shown in first post..

i just took a sample from the net and edited and pasted here ...

anyway will be u be ready for trip to mars ??? :-D

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Very rarely. Most of them lead to something paid, goods or services, or something FREE (with strings). I wonder how people make money with AdSense

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
NucleusKore said:
Very rarely. Most of them lead to something paid, goods or services, or something FREE (with strings). I wonder how people make money with AdSense

i dont even undestand thier sh!t system....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom