How much time are you spending on GAMES per week

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I have also played like 15 hrs a day but that means that you are busy doing nothing because then only you would get that much time for gaming. I know it because I have experienced it myself. Nowdays I don't get much time but still I manage to steal about 3 hrs a day for gaming. It has become like an addiction to me. I won't be able to sleep properly if I haven't played any game that day.

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
Not more than 5 hours I believe. However, I never calculated I hardly got time to play games it’s just my rough assumptions.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Well I have also played like 15 hrs a day but that means that you are busy doing nothing because then only you would get that much time for gaming. I know it because I have experienced it myself. Nowdays I don't get much time but still I manage to steal about 3 hrs a day for gaming. It has become like an addiction to me. I won't be able to sleep properly if I haven't played any game that day.

Yeh agree with you ! But we will Able to play with more freedom when we pass out the college and get job :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
almost 7 Hrs and 15 mins per day ;-) - you game on like this continuously or take some breaks for a healthy gameplay ?

gameranand

Living to Play
When I used to take long gaming sessions then I used to buy some snacks and kept them on PC table and whenever I felt stress pause game eat some snacks and then resume, so naive. LOL :lol:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ but that's good - taking some break but eating snacks !! I prefer to take a walk or just sit with my eyes close but all this changes during multi player ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah would have to agree. MP is addictive but as I am more of a RPG lover so usually play only Co-op for MP.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
i guess i will have to review my 25 hr/week claim. I started playing skyrim just 4-5 days back and now gaming has gone upto 8 hrs a day :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
good CRPG/RPG games can be very addictive .... once you start playing one and if you really like it you won't want to leave it and play as long as you can ;-)

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ yes completely agree infact sometimes even sleeping feels like a waste of time :p. I am absolutely loving this game. World is huge and beautiful and you can do just about anything. This maybe the first RPG i have played but it surely isnt going to be the last now :D

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ yes completely agree infact sometimes even sleeping feels like a waste of time :p. I am absolutely loving this game. World is huge and beautiful and you can do just about anything. This maybe the first RPG i have played but it surely isnt going to be the last now :D

Nope sleeping is not waste of time. Trust me I have experimented it on myself. Dnn't sleep and you feel like sleeping the whole day. You need atleast 5 hrs of sleep per day.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
I sometimes get the hints required for a level, when i rest and think (with no PC on side) ! :mrgreen:

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I won't compromise with sleep at all as i have to be able to do other things as well :p. It's just a way of saying that this game is way too addictive.

Top Bottom