How much time are you spending on GAMES per week

rock2702

Padawan
Had been gaming 15hrs/day for the last 3 months up until a month back.Dota,Dota2 and guild wars 2 were the games i played.So that was around 100hrs a week which shows how jobless i am.:D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ you are doing one of the best job ( thing ) in the world .. just think positive ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Right now I have a terrible machine.
Core 2 Duo E4400 2.2GHz
Intel DG965RY
Sapphire HD5770
BenQ G2420HD

But going to get a new rig soon. (See my Signature link )

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know with mentors like you the whole India will become hardcore gamer and jobless. :p:D:lol:

no buddy .. you know many people still don't have very positive mindset when it comes to video games .. I vouch for gaming mostly so people can realize that studying for career and future is important but getting some pure interactive entertainment from gaming is very good and can really help in many aspects of life and lifestyle and will teach many new things ( talking about good things ) and if one really like gaming very much he can be a professional gamer !

now look at rock2702 - he is gaming 15hrs/day and many pro gamers I read about practice/play games for at-least 8/10 hrs. per day ... so if he really loves gaming he can be a pro gamer like Fatal1ty ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Ah don't take that seriously I just trying to make a joke. I know that Gaming can be serious Profession, but honestly at current scenario of India its kinda difficult task to achieve but still someone has to do it. :)

Top Bottom