How many of you use trimmers?

quan chi

mortal kombat
I am tired of using the shaving razors. Want to try something new. Are these any good?
Philips BEARDTRIMMER Series 3000 QT4005/15 - beard and stubble trimmer

ashs1

Padawan
I don't know about that Particular Model, but as far as Quality/Maintainence Issues goes, Phillips is Top Notch ! I Have been using this model for about +3 years now & i haven't faced a single issue yet..( Philips AquaTouch AT756/16 - wet and dry electric shaver )

$hadow

Geek in making
Well I am using aqua trimmer and it is going on nicely since past 4 months.
Earlier I was using basic trimmer of philips

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Thanks. I was thinking of getting something within that price range:)
[MENTION=173432]ashs1[/MENTION] & [MENTION=129348]shadow[/MENTION] that one looks good but i feel its a bit overpriced. Is it worth the money? I think both of you are recommending almost the same thing.

flipkart is promoting philips new laser trimmers which will be out soon. Do you guys have any idea on that? This looks sexy too.:D *www.philips.co.uk/content/B2C/en_GB/product-catalog/BT9280_33.html

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I bough it for 1150/-.

Have used other trimmers, mostly either of this range or below. Nothing found better or I'd say all are 19-20.

ashs1

Padawan
[MENTION=173432]ashs1[/MENTION] & [MENTION=129348]shadow[/MENTION] that one looks good but i feel its a bit overpriced. Is it worth the money? I think both of you are recommending almost the same thing.

flipkart is promoting philips new laser trimmers which will be out soon. Do you guys have any idea on that? This looks sexy too.:D Buy the BEARDTRIMMER Series 9000 waterproof beard trimmer BT9280/33 waterproof beard trimmer

@3.8k, i too feel a bit overpriced ( my brother got this for me from japan )..However, rest Assured, you won't be disappointed with it. :)
No idea about promotions from flipkart. :O & yeah..that is probably the coolest looking trimmer i've seen so far..Price : approx Rs. 10000 :shock:

ratul

█████████████████
Philips are the best in trimmers business in india, using this Philips QG3333 5-in-1 Multi Grooming Kit - Philips: Flipkart.com from past 7 months, no complaints.. :)

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I use some thing from phillips. Its battery died. Father has been using another one, from philips itself. Its been working well for around 4 years now.

$hadow

Geek in making

flipkart is promoting philips new laser trimmers which will be out soon. Do you guys have any idea on that? This looks sexy too.:D Buy the BEARDTRIMMER Series 9000 waterproof beard trimmer BT9280/33 waterproof beard trimmer

Well I am satisfied with it. And it the satisfaction for which everyone pays for. So if you want a class apart experience (compared to current trimmer lineup) you will not be disappointed.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Thanks guys for the input. If I am not mistaken I think aquatouch series are shavers & Q series are trimmers.
Anyways can we use them without foam? Will they cause any irritation? Some reviews over the flipkart says it does causes irritation. I mean is it better or safer than the razors?

Flash

Lost in speed
i use a chinese trimmer bought @ Rs 250 over 3 years ago. still working good :D
Bought from China? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to buy one. As with the reviews i read in web, Philips trimmer (even in the range of 1k) are worthy than others.

$hadow

Geek in making
Thanks guys for the input. If I am not mistaken I think aquatouch series are shavers & Q series are trimmers.
Anyways can we use them without foam? Will they cause any irritation? Some reviews over the flipkart says it does causes irritation. I mean is it better or safer than the razors?

Aqua series allow you to use it with foam.

Flash

Lost in speed
[h=3]*www.flipkart.com/philips-qt4005-trimmer-m-power-play/p/itmdze53vthypqhb[/h]
What's the "m-power play" in this trimmer?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
well power play means only 2 or 3 fielder outside the 30 yard circle . So these trimmers can be used by Males only who are fielding in that region .

Even I use a local trimmer bought for 250 bucks. It fell down thrice, has been completely disassembled dozens of time ans still works great.

Top Bottom