How Many of Us Uses Pirated/Cracked Software

Do u use pirated software?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pirate software all the way.i use bitcomet and bsnl 900 unlimit 256kbps.Long lives piracy.last thing i downloaded was windows vista ultimate edition 64bit, and 32 bit both are working fine but i reinstalled my pc back to windows xp final edition yet again pirated one.i have everything you guys name it i have it.www.torrentz.com------>you get everything.
Isohunt is better
:D:D:D:D:D

sourav123

Thinking Different
II use a genuine copy of Windows Vista Home Premium and Office 2007 Enterprise Edition. Rest all are mostly freeware. :)

rajananna

Right off the assembly line
Download from the microsoft india website. I had no problem while downloading office enterprise trial.

I got it finally after getting thru with the link given in the digit Jun CD (or DVD). Thanks.

I don't use pirated software. Yet?

Considering the fact that Office Professional is selling for $ 399 + while my original Vista Ultimate came for 8500/- (32 bit OEM). I think I jitter.

Too old to go for the Open Office etc...

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Yup, I download Genuine softwares at the Microsoft Site and they say its legal, but I laugh at them while clicking at the Validation link.....

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
actually theres nothing wrong using pirated soft in INDIA.....Its actually a way of Advertising.........atleast ppl get to know abt ur soft.....nut now stopped from this addiction.......i now use linux coz im bored..

jus to tell u guys something...i donno this is true...jus heard from a s/w prof freind....i heard Software companies wantedly write cracks n release them online...then claim the damage done by piracy to their product through insurance company n earn money....anyway s/w is not at loss if this is true....

adi007

Youngling
actually theres nothing wrong using pirated soft in INDIA.....Its actually a way of Advertising.........atleast ppl get to know abt ur soft.....nut now stopped from this addiction.......i now use linux coz im bored..

jus to tell u guys something...i donno this is true...jus heard from a s/w prof freind....i heard Software companies wantedly write cracks n release them online...then claim the damage done by piracy to their product through insurance company n earn money....anyway s/w is not at loss if this is true....

Their is no such insurance policy to cover softwares..... :D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Lol, even bsnl uses pirated xp... a nearby phone exchange has a bunch of cds in a plastic cover, with serials written on them...

So if indian isps block warez, they would be the first to go bankrupt.

R2K

In the Zone
^^

ofcourse linux is a superb OS but till now I have never seen a single PC running on linux.....other than mine........

amizdu

Broken In
I don't use a single pirated software as of now.
I've used a few pirated softwares before, but not now.

As the poll question was in present tense, I voted NO. ;)

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
MetheadGautham said:
I am not broke and I am rather well versed with linux. I don't NEED to use prated/cracked software.
Errm... When you used Windows in the past ( I suppose you still have it); did you used any illegal software?
This is a question I want to ask every linux user. Was high price and the will to use genuine software the initial stimulus to try Linux?

About me : I have pirated softwares living in complete harmony with all those legal ones that I have. Thats it. :neutral:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Naah linux was primarily coz of freedom of use and ease (yes you do have to unlearn few things and learn ne things). Saved my data many times when it was not possible thru windows and is much reliable.

Though software piracy has reduced to a greater extent for me but same is not true abt other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom