How Many of Us Uses Pirated/Cracked Software

Do u use pirated software?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Re: How Many of Us Uses Pireted/Cracked Software

I use both pirated n also sm genuine software.But most of the sofware r freeware....so,I m nt going to vote here.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

shadow slayer 2007 said:
not a single guy in the right mind would hav all genuine softwares
and games
I have. So, you mean I am not in my right mind. And there are others too here in this forum.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

shadow slayer 2007 said:
not a single guy in the right mind would hav all genuine softwares
and games
ok let me change it a little! so now all of you agree with it??
"every single member here would have used Pireted/Cracked Software atleast once!"

H

hvmehta

Hi...where can I download a Macromedia Flash 5 software that does not have a time limite trial usage. With product key!

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
I have an original XP Home Edition & some softwares which I got with my DVD writer:D,some freewares & atleast 10-15 original games...I hate piracy but cant help it..If Bill Gates donates me 2 million $ atleast then I will pay for all illegal softwares i have used...
But on the bright side i have convinced my dad to go for original tally & i am planning to buy original Vista
If i have the money then i will stick with genuine not pirated...still i dont earn so it is very hard to convince my dad for all this money:(

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I'm tryin to go as FREE as possible.
Always on the lookout for free alternatives to my major applications. But there r some applications which, although costly, r too convinient for me to replace :D
Like Windows, Nero, MS Office, Photoshop... Those 've to buy :(
Lived life the easy way, just cant compromise now...

I still am afraid of the penguin :(
Mayb it'll peck me.. mayb I won't get alternatives to my fav applications... lotsa mayb....

funkypats

Right off the assembly line
I have recently purchased a Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium. But all the other sotwares installed in the machine are pirated.

all know piracy from common man to president... from small companies to big companies.... but nobody stops..root is microsoft....

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
never used original or licensed :D
it will cost us more than the hardware and one can get a good lappy with that money..

int86

You'r Born Free
First i try to find freeware than go for p-rated.

I think there is nothing in world for making which a man become the richest man on planet.
Its the Captilist who rule the world we live in.
Money should not be our ruler , isn,t it.

blackpearl

The Devil
Rollercoaster is right. Its the nature of people to seek out the easiest option.

IMO, whether piracy brings loss to the developers or rather the manufacturer depends on who pirates them. The general belief is that if the s/w companies can stop piracy it would lead to increased profit because people will buy legit copies. This is not always true. If there is no option but to buy a software people will stop using it and move to free alternatives. Softwares are not basic amenities like food and clothing. People can leave without them. For example I use Photoshop because its available. If it wasn't available I would have used Gimp or some other. So making Photoshop impossible to pirate would not have made me go and buy a copy of it. They wouldn't have earned a penny from me. The amount of money Adobe is making by selling Photoshop legally would have hardly increased by making Photshop pirate free. This is true for all softwares. So all these calculations about billions of dollars being lost are nonsense.

The only loss would be if some big organisations pirates Phoshop and starts using it commercially. For casual users it doesn't matter. Stopping piracy won't make these s/w companies rich.

hansraj

In the zone
the fact is the orignal software handling is always painful..... u have to either register everytime u install or hardware change n lot of other stuff. The easiest way left is use the pirated stuff genereally with some funny msg which makes u smile.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
I too use pirated softwares but can't switch fully to linux as all the softwares that I need are not available for linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom