How is the manashosting webhost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Just to add, no one here seems talking like "overselling" .
many question not clearly answered here has one answer : OverSelling.
:) Many reseller company like resellerclub allow overselling.

Well.. Bumb
(I just noticed a guy talking about overselling aprt of me)

Last edited:

appu.abhishek

Right off the assembly line
yes i have been customer of manashosting.It is a good recommended company.I have taken 2Gb linux package from them.Its working fine .Its India's top3 company office in bangalore.It has great tech support and customer support also.I will tell everyone to go with manashosting sevrices.BYe bye .

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yes i have been customer of manashosting.It is a good recommended company.I have taken 2Gb linux package from them.Its working fine .Its India's top3 company office in bangalore.It has great tech support and customer support also.I will tell everyone to go with manashosting sevrices.BYe bye .

LOL.......
owner advertising here. :p
First post..just to advertise manashosting :D

appu.abhishek

Right off the assembly line
This is abhay here from bangalore.I have also heard something about manashosting.I actually want to start bussiness in bangalore and it would be certainly a great advantage to go for services from bangalore based company.Since if i get any problems i can directly go and get it solved personally.I will certainly go for manashosting.I have gone through its website.It has lot of good stuff in it .I will also recommend everyone to go for this office.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
This is abhay here from bangalore.I have also heard something about manashosting.I actually want to start bussiness in bangalore and it would be certainly a great advantage to go for services from bangalore based company.Since if i get any problems i can directly go and get it solved personally.I will certainly go for manashosting.I have gone through its website.It has lot of good stuff in it .I will also recommend everyone to go for this office.

No more comments........
I know..why you have joined this forum :D

Ok, can you ask Manas Guys why they dont reply to Tickets, phones and their feedback at Webhosting Forums ? ;)

Useles to ask........
they will never answer :p

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
I actually want to start bussiness in bangalore and it would be certainly a great advantage to go for services from bangalore based company.Since if i get any problems i can directly go and get it solved personally.

Web-business is global business. Location doesn't matter too much. Quality of service matters the most! I am located in Mumbai and have clients from 4 countries and over 15 cities from India. :)

I have gone through its website.It has lot of good stuff in it. I will also recommend everyone to go for this office.

ROFL x 10

Can you please elaborate what was so good about the manashosting website? And even if there is some really good stuff, does that in any way mean even their service is good? Shall I show you some better websites? Will you sign up for their services?

I don't know whether you are really from manashosting or not (but my 6th sense says, ravi is right ;) ).

If you are seriously looking for hosting, then do your homework, compare hosts, ask pre-sales questions. Don't attach too much importance to the location of their offices. Finally after all evaluation you may still feel that manashosting is good for you. Cool then! Go for it :cool:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hey appu.abhishek,
We definitely would like you see YOUR website which is hosted with them!
Please post the link here!

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I had a account with manashosting before. But the Server performance was not acceptable so after few months I moved to other Hosting ~

boosters

In the zone
absolutely poor support and service. Last year i have a purchase a plan of Rs 1500which they give 1 or 2 GB.

Live chat was very poor, No fast response and no quick problem solve. Server was very slow every time server gone.

Now i am using Servage which was extremely brilliant.

Fast Service and Support, Quick Reponse, Fast Server and lots of FREE scripting software like OSCommerce, Blogs, Chat etcetc. :p

satyamy

Alive Again...
Hi

I just took a look at the following website. It seems ok to me but is there anything cheaper and better than this? Is the manashosting good? I read in this months fast track that no indian hosting company meets their req.s

Does anyone have any experience with this? Should I go for this?
*www.manashosting.com/hosting.html

Aditya
NO Idea about how good is Manas
But I know their are some of digit members have their Own Hosting
and they are surely much better than manas

You are such an Old Member of Digit Forum
Why dont you roam a little in Form
You will find Much Better Option from here

tuxfan

Technomancer
Now i am using Servage which was extremely brilliant.

Fast Service and Support, Quick Reponse, Fast Server and lots of FREE scripting software like OSCommerce, Blogs, Chat etcetc. :p

Free scripting. Hmm. :D That must be fantastico on cPanel. Cool. You have made a proper choice. :) IMHO, that's one of the best control panel.

Just to let you know, all scripts that you see in fantastico are available separately on the web. And there are hundreds of other available. Fantastico combines them and puts them in once place and most important makes installation very easy. All these scripts can be installed even without fantastico. But you have to follow some steps. In case of most of those scripts, these are the steps:

• Create a MySQL database (from cPanel)
  • Create a db user (from cPanel)
  • Grant permission (generally ALL) to the user (from cPanel)
  • Upload the script / web-application
  • Either edit it's config/settings file and/or run the installation.

Fantasctico automates all these processes. But there's one disadvantage. Sometimes, it doesn't contain the latest versions of those scripts. Every time you install a script, fantastico gives the site of that script. You should always check whether the version being installed is latest or not :)

axxo

99.9% Idle
.....dont go always with cheap hosters..their plan may be attractive..but later you may suffer with downtimes a lot...am a victim of one such host for one of my site...
techiehost is good..I have very good experience with this host...yes i can use the full space they alloted to me...unlike some hosts that doesnt allow you to have files > some MB....most specifically they have their quoted uptime..i.e..99%

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
@tuxfan : Good Advice man :) Although Servage has made their own control Panel aswell as their own Script Installer :D

Anyways, still nice advice :)

In October 2006, i tried contacting them many times but niether of their phone numbers were picked nor did they replied any mail till today. And i double checked there was no holidays between those days. In my openion, their service sucks, if their is any :)

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Could we stop discussing about Manas now ? Almost everyone here knows how they fare in the business. As for the new ones who come along, the thread gives a perfect idea of what not to choose.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
techiehost is good..I have very good experience with this host...yes i can use the full space they alloted to me...unlike some hosts that doesnt allow you to have files > some MB....most specifically they have their quoted uptime..i.e..99%
Thanks for nice compliment......... :)
Its not only 99% ..but 99.9% else money return of that month.
Also we have shifted to another name whost.in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom