How is the manashosting webhost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

victimofmanashost

Right off the assembly line
Manshost tech support is very poor.

they dont listen to your problem and they say something and elave chat.

it on the ither hand difficult to get them on chat

phone i had talked with mr. vinod
very rude and didnt listened to my problem.

sales staff excellent very profesional polite

for any ticket they close it and take days to answer

i want to get my money refunded how do i proceed they are not picking my phones land line is busy most of the time

on live chat noone comes

email replys i dont get

i will never ever do this mistake to recommend any one

yes surely if someone is my enemy and i want to waste his money then i surely will recommend manashost.

i took windows package 5 website with manashost. so everyone should querry before taking manashosting services.

pareet67

Their control panel is easy to use and monitor your sites and account.I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for reliable and easy to use hosting.

psharma218

I have been using Manashosting since 6 months and not had a single problem.the support staff was more than helpful in getting me set up. I have been recommending this to anyone looking for best hosting.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
This kind of thread have begun a few times in the past, when it comes to web hosting swords are always drawn out. That is perhaps there is some stake involved as many here provide hosting services.

I am not advertising anyone, but I would like to share that I am currently hosting my site for the second year in succession with www.ewebguru.com. I have all that I expected of a hosting provider. The support is good, well almost as I get 99% of queries attended to. Overall, I am one happy client of this provider and would recommend it.

nagaraj140

Hi guys,
In my experience I feel Manashosting is the best.I am 100% satisfied with Manashosting.I've been using Manashosting for over a year now, Customer service is pretty fast in responding to my inquiries.The uptime is very good.I will surely recommend this to everyone who needs reliable hosting with good support.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Wow! One more Manas hosting support post! :lol:

2 guys with their first post (or only post) at the forum, saying Manas hosting is good. This is the 3rd instance that I noticed in last 3-4 days!

Probably they are using google to search for all thread with something written about them and posting good about them so that all threads have something positive! I guess, they should put that effort towards improving the services they provide and remove the root cause of negative reviews rather than doing such things!

Hey guys, how about posting the URL of the site you host with Manas hosting and proving me wrong? :D

mohanp30

Hi,
Manashosting is great. They provide many features and lower prices! I really appreciate their customer support. It's fast and reliable.I recommend this to everyone who needs reliable hosting at low prices.you can try manashosting.

tuxfan

Technomancer
:lol: :lol:

One more. First post, praise manashosting and leave.

Actually, they don't realise that they are actually harming the reputation all the more by doing this. Forget about their hosting. What sucks more is this under-the-table try to create positive reviews. :evil:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hi,
Manashosting is great. They provide many features and lower prices! I really appreciate their customer support. It's fast and reliable.I recommend this to everyone who needs reliable hosting at low prices.you can try manashosting.

These guys are doing it in other indian mag forums also :lol: like chip.in for an istance :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom