How is the manashosting webhost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

web_host_analyser

Right off the assembly line
If you are going to buy Any service from Manashosting. Stoppp for a while..!!
Let I tell you what they provide
·Hi-speed and connectivity [A perfect Lie, I can bet on this. They are heavily overselling their space and so their servers are tightly stuffed.]
·Unlimited webspace and bandwidth [With so slow speed that 1 MB takes 10 Minutes to upload]
·Free Java, ASP.Net and All Database [You will die in frustration after sending them 10-15 mails for activating each service]
·Money back Guarantee [Don’t assume them so genuine, you are not going to get even a penny back]
·99.99% uptime [Actually around 70-80%]
·High Security [Actually No Security]
·FTP Access [Just error you may face; Control connection Closed ]
·Quality Services [Sorry the term Quality is not in their dictionary]
·Email Support [Only 1-2 out of 10 Email ID’s work, where you can send your problems through e-mail ]
·Tech Support [You problem have very few chances to sort out within the week you reported]
·Phone Support [Only 2-3 people are handling calls of customers from all over the India and abroad, You can imagine that you call is not going to be connect in first chance. If connected you will be speaking with a personal who knows pathetic English. Moreover, Mon- Friday and 10am-6pm is actual time you will get support]
Their Unlimited and Free kind of stuff are purely marketing gimmick. Everything on their site is just to allure you and as you will pay the money, you feel trapped. They are BIG CHEATS. The Worst you can imagine has already happened to me. They just deleted his personal website and all content without any notice.
Now a Question will be bugging in your mind that If they have so many faults, then why the people are going for them. Though I don’t know the answer exactly but some can points explain it better
·Indian Public/market is Prices oriented, So, if things get good marketing with low cost they are more likely to sell more.
·Novice People who don’t know much about webhosting makes a great contribution to their customer base.
Please Feel free to spread the word and help to SAVE others.

Related Links:
Feedback about manashosting
Why you should not go to manashosting.com
Manashosting anybody know them?
Beware of Manashosting
How is the manashosting webhost?
Manashosting !! Stay away - worst web hosting

aditya.shevade said:
Hi

I just took a look at the following website. It seems ok to me but is there anything cheaper and better than this? Is the manashosting good? I read in this months fast track that no indian hosting company meets their req.s

Does anyone have any experience with this? Should I go for this?
*www.manashosting.com/hosting.html

Aditya

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:

itsrakeshsingh

Right off the assembly line
I agree completely that manashosting is a group of incompetent people. I even don't find them to be global in their technologies as well. They even don't specify the reason for shutting down the website. Look for the example of *www.rakeshkumar.in I have been the victim of manashosting at the core level. They deleted the whole website without taking a backup of the website. Everything seems to be unorganised. They have lots of false promises and once you become their client.. you are choked. If cheapness is the critirea of choosing the hosting company, then I would like to say that you will regret about it because in the long run you will find it too costly because you will find yourself shifting the website to another hosting company within their alloted time, so you will be paying twice for the same domain registration and hosting....
I would suggest to stay away from this lucrative hosting company...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I don't have any personal experience about manashosting but all I can say is my host(www.IGChosting.in, cancer10 on Digit forum) is giving everything they promised. Even after sales support is very quixk. There is no ticket submission hassle. You can speak on phone and they are available.

Once accidentally, my /blog sub-directory was deleted. When I informed them
on phone, they immediately gave me a back-up and when I asked them some questions regarding this, they were very straight in answers. No mumbo-jumbo or golmaal.

Also uptime is good.As on nowm I am with them only for about 36 days but I never had anydowntime or slow speed

And yes, as per price, I think their shared Linux hosting, which I am using is good. I have paid Rs.500 for 1 year with cPanel and FantasticoDeluxe

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^
the site *www.igchosting.in/ itself is shut down...how can it give reliable hosting. :D

Yea..it is wise to ask your host provider about backup.You must buy a hosting who keeps atlest weekly backup of all hosted website.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ Oh yes, its down. This is the first time I am seeing them down. Must be some upgrade or some problem.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
rohan_shenoy said:
^ Oh yes, its down. This is the first time I am seeing them down. Must be some upgrade or some problem.
LOl :D
dont mind, but are you its salesman. :p

Even your own website *www.biologyformhtcet.com/ is not working.

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
ravi_9793 said:
LOl :D
dont mind, but are you its salesman. :p

Even your own website *www.biologyformhtcet.com/ is not working.
Me, salesman?

Look dude, I get nothing for promoting them. I still have to pay what every other customer of them is paying.

The only reason I recommend them is that people should know which web host is good and which is cheater. Otherwise, we would have lot many people in future who would be ditched by companies like manashosting and other cheaters.

When a company is not keeping up its promise, everyone blames them and writes bad about it on every blog and forum. But when somebody is doing their job satisfactorily, why don't people openly praise and promote them? Don't they deserve it?

Heard of something like this quote:'Bad politicians are elected by good citizens who don't vote'. Thats exactly what is happening.

If you don't appreciate the good things, they will eventually die out.

And far as my website is concerned, I know its down but even the most popular companies ought to have atleast some downtime? Isn't it ? So what the big fuss about a downtime?

Ofcourse, if this downtime continue for too long, I will speak negative about IGChosting? Is that fair? or would you say that 'You have change the company you worked for.'

:D

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^^^
dont mind body........ I was little kidding with you.
Yaa..agree with you.If your host is good , than you must appreciate it. It is good to give feedback for their service.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ See my website is up again withing 45 mins of we entering into this discussion.

Thats impressive!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
@rohan_shenoy
your site is not working today also.

Even your host provider site is not working.
*www.igchosting.in/

Now what you want to say about your host provider.Is it still awesome, reliable??

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Old thread bumped & bumped again. But a good bump indeed.
There are some really good bumpers here. Good work :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
ravi_9793 said:
@rohan_shenoy
your site is not working today also.

Even your host provider site is not working.
*www.igchosting.in/

Now what you want to say about your host provider.Is it still awesome, reliable??
Well, probably not, but lets wait and see!

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
aditya.shevade said:
Hi

I just took a look at the following website. It seems ok to me but is there anything cheaper and better than this? Is the manashosting good? I read in this months fast track that no indian hosting company meets their req.s

Does anyone have any experience with this? Should I go for this?
*www.manashosting.com/hosting.html

Aditya
Costly. Ewebguru- 700/yr for 2 GB.

More info here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom