how do you enter politics?

mohityadavx

Youngling
If someone is in family its good enough.
If not then u must have following things:-

1) Have some friends whose parents are govt officials/ in politics

2) You must be ready to shell out money on these ppl and make so called connections

Try to befriend members of youth party like NSIU ( It helps a lot ) I know someone who when got ome trouble from his college made entire college students go on strike as he was on good terms with NSIU's Gurgaon president!!!

1.Join a youth party

2. Become prominent there .

3. Get connections

4. Waste a lot of time in your life dealing with stuff

5 Win local elections

6. Join that youth party senior party

7. repeate some process again

And it goes on and on and on .

sujoyp

Grand Master
Try to earn name n fame by protesting every govt wrongdoings at local school college level...
get into student election..wiining or loosing is not the point
then join a party...
support their movement...
go to jail in jail bharo aandolan...
try to come before news camera and give speaches...

then if have enough standing...
spy on big leaders and catch them redhanded...
become a leader...
then claim that opposition party wants to kill u and get z protection:razz: ....
now u r free to do anything u want:p
Congrats u have become a polititian and eligible to grab 1000 of crores of ruppes without feeling ashamed:-x (if u want)

Baker

Albicelestes
Enter in to student politics.. thats the best way... am not sure about other states.. in kerala this is the way ......

nims11

BIOS Terminator
to get into politics in jharkhand
1. great advantage if you belong to SC/ST/OBC
2. start successfully with student politics by joining AJSU(all jharkhand student union) if you don't have contacts.
3. no problems if you got some contacts with munda's or soren's or some local don.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
starting with youth politics is a good idea.but for (winning) elections you need money even if you have support from a political party. I am saying this from personal experience, no not me but one of my relative wanted to start a career with a party, but it didn't work out.

Top Bottom