how 2 recover zip passwords???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys.. i have a password protected .zip file & need the password for it(coz i dont have)

:( which app can recover or crack the password 4 it...

pls help...:x

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
recover it using LastBit Password Tools, its a fantastic soft for recovering password for maximum document as well as archives format. google for the same.:)

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
Al these stuff use trial n error method. If its zip it may take hrs or weeks. If its .rar then may take mnths even with brute force feature of dese recovery tools. Gud luk

sapna_goel

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

First let us know which file has been zipped, is it excel file or access or .pst files..??:???::confused:
There are various password recovery softwares available, which you can buy... Kernel for Password Recovery for Access , Outlook password rceovery , SQL server password recovery , VBA password recovery are some softwares which may prove fruitful to your problem...:)
The demo version of all the softwares is for free , which recovers only 2 characters of the password. To get the complete password you'll have to buy the Full version...

Good Luck..

sapna_goel

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

First let us know which file has been zipped, is it excel file or access or .pst files..??:???::confused:
There are various password recovery softwares available, which you can buy... Kernel for Password Recovery for Access , Outlook password rceovery , SQL server password recovery , VBA password recovery are some softwares which may prove fruitful to your problem...:)
The demo version of all the softwares is for free , which recovers only 2 characters of the password. To get the complete password you'll have to buy the Full version...

Good Luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom