Horoscope/Kundli s/w

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
well these softwares are of no use coz their predictions are mere guesses and on the basis of general happenenings.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
No need to download any software.
If you're a staunch believer in Horoscopes and Astrology, i suggest you visit
Indiatimes Astrospeak
It creates an online kundli and other related stuff for you, asking only a few details.

Tech&ME

Banned
Ya as other member feel the kundli software is of no use, so do I.

Simply b'coz a set of pre-defined rules are set while programming the software. So, if say you were born on 10 october 1979 and your friend was born on 11 October 1980 , still you both belong to the same Zodiac Sign --- Scorpio.

Hence, the software will prepare your horoscope based on the pre-defined database entries it has, will pickup similar happenings, events for both of you , except for some little difference, because both of you were atleast born at a different time of the day/night.

Some software are able to prepare your Lagna Chart and are based on your input, and hence, they are also prepared from a pre-defined structure in the database. But interestingly I found the Lagna Chart prepared by this software were quite similar to the real one that I already have as a SoftCopy that was given by a pandit.

Now, If you know how to read this Lagna Chart, the Software will turn out to be useful to you in that case, otherwise not.

patelviren

Broken In
for kundli open problem

i install my kundli software in my pc . then install properly.
it open also but when i click on view then it give me ERRROR

" please insert "GUJARATI" key diskett "

it is not error but after this checking it stop.

so please inform me what is problem in that soft. or instalaton.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
Parashar light 6.1 is the best am using it since 3 yrs
now looking for LEO GOLD
an ultimate astro software in vedic astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom