Home Theater System

singh_dd93

Journeyman
I want a 7.1 channel Home theatre system. I have a 42" SONY LED . I would like to connect the home theatre to my PC as well for my sound output.
Budget 25k

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Boston acoustics soundware xs 5.1 - Rs 24000
Marantz NR 1501 - Rs 22500

Is Boston Acoustics Soundware available in india , also Marantz ???

OP- you can buy JBL too, on 45k you will get professional quality from them . Also Above Two Brands are Super too

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Is Boston Acoustics Soundware available in india , also Marantz ???

OP- you can buy JBL too, on 45k you will get professional quality from them . Also Above Two Brands are Super too

soundware is available here --> Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Any brand whether it is Boston Acoustics, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer all are available in India. Ordering BA XS 5.1 from amazon for 500USD is a stupid move. You will get brand new one for as low as 23K here with bill and warranty. Visit hifimart.com or technoguru.in

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Any brand whether it is Boston Acoustics, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer all are available in India. Ordering BA XS 5.1 from amazon for 500USD is a stupid move. You will get brand new one for as low as 23K here with bill and warranty. Visit hifimart.com or technoguru.in

Will it be 100%reliable to buy from this site? ya i agree with the amazon one, but what to do with this?

One more thing, I am currently having Onkyo Audio Solution- 5.1

After this I want to buy BOSE 5.1 - which amplifier would be suitable ? Or Should i Buy Bose or soething else?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Congrats.
Break them in and dont play them loud for at least 40Hrs , moderate volume with Bass and Treble at flat or 0 levels. ( For eg can you get up from sleep and start running full speed (Sprint)? hence.) They will end up sounding very good if you treat them the way I told you to. My two cents.

Top Bottom