Hindi games

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
its mostly the last point - about the investment
why there are no games in India? - because none of the game studios are backed by good production values, nobody is willing to invest in making a good game that is it, and they wont do it because face it, there is no real market for gaming here
all the games are made on shoestring budgets - there are many studios that are perfectly poised to jump into gaming when the time is right, they are just not doing it at this time
its our fault that we are not buying games

btw, Yellow Monkey games has some legendary rep in the mobile market, didnt know they were Indian

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
In that case, there is no point expecting a decent game from India, forever. Except, perhaps, casual games/mobile games.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Check this out:
GameSpot - News Detail

You can now start salivating.
Posted via Mobile Device

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Check this out:
GameSpot - News Detail

You can now start salivating.
Posted via Mobile Device

ahh slitting colonial brit throats
Bharat mata ki jai!!
only thing the assasins costume should be changed to something more........indian
Posted via Mobile Device

& btw, why do you keep posting via Mobile Device? :D

see the reply box while quoting from desmondavid's post and you will also learn to post from mobiles;-)
even i post from mobiles now
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It would indeed be interesting if Assassin's Creed be set in India, however, I doubt if it'd go far judging by the way games based on India end up. Hitman 2, Fallout 3, etc.

Perhaps cow-slaughter would be an issue unless they do away with cows altogether (it'd seem less Indian this way) or make cows invincible :p

I'd like to hear the Hindi dialogs they'll put in it though.

Rest in Peace = Requiescat in pace = Shanti se aaram kariye

Side note : It'd be sad if it were set in India, then not released in India due to controversy.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I can guess what will cause the controversy though. Remember in one of the Assassin's creed 2 Subject16 minigames, there was Gandhi holding a Piece of Eden during the Dandi march? Perhaps that Dandi march could be depicted here.

gameranand

Living to Play
If it'll be set in INDIA but not released then also we'll be getting this anyways. :D

On side note it would be nice to see picture of INDIA in a game.

Top Bottom