Hindi games

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The reason Hindi games (or rather games from India) suffer is because of the limited scope of the Indian development companies. Like I said in my earlier posts, Anime is a global phenomenon because the Japanese know how to market to a global audience. They develop games with an international sentiment, something for everyone.

On the other hand, Indian companies only try to market to Indians, therefore they try to make games to cater to the biggest audience in India, cinema goers. Therefore, they try to make something on the lines of bollywood movies and the games end up just as cheesy and overrated as the movies are these days. I think India's success if game development will be complete the day India makes a game that becomes a bestseller worldwide, even if it is not in India.

PS: India should first make good movies, then make good games.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
the thread shoulb be renamed to Indian games rather than hindi games since its about games developed in indian or games based on india. language dont matters anyway hindi lang in games would only sound like crap.nothing more nothing less .

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Legends of Great India is a Real Time Strategy Game that captures the epic stories and characters of Ancient India. Players will be able to experience the power of heroes and Gods such as Arjuna, Hanuman, Ganesh, Ram, Shiva and many more. With their help you must save the future of India from all evil, including Ravan and all else who desires evil. The goal for the game is to have the Indian people discover their inner gamer. By creating an interactive world filled with the stories and cultures that the Indian people have grown to love and cherish. The Game is set to be as epic as all the traditional stories, utilizing great godly powers, and commanding hundreds of troops. Legends of Great India has completed pre-production phase and the game production is currently going on.

Legends of Great India PC Screenshots Gallery Page 1/2

Trine - Legends of Great India - YouTube

one more old indian game is...

Road to India: Between Hell and Nirvana

Road to India: Between Hell and Nirvana Trailer - GameSpot.com

Road to India PC - YouTube

ROAD TO INDIA_GAME - YouTube

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Legends of Great India is a Real Time Strategy Game that captures the epic stories and characters of Ancient India. Players will be able to experience the power of heroes and Gods such as Arjuna, Hanuman, Ganesh, Ram, Shiva and many more. With their help you must save the future of India from all evil, including Ravan and all else who desires evil. The goal for the game is to have the Indian people discover their inner gamer. By creating an interactive world filled with the stories and cultures that the Indian people have grown to love and cherish. The Game is set to be as epic as all the traditional stories, utilizing great godly powers, and commanding hundreds of troops. Legends of Great India has completed pre-production phase and the game production is currently going on.

Legends of Great India PC Screenshots Gallery Page 1/2

Trine - Legends of Great India - YouTube

one more old indian game is...

Road to India: Between Hell and Nirvana

Road to India: Between Hell and Nirvana Trailer - GameSpot.com

Road to India PC - YouTube

ROAD TO INDIA_GAME - YouTube

Have you read any issue of skoar? I mean before it became crappy.

There is an article about this game. Read it till the end, you will know all what Trine is about.

Last edited:

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
IF I WERE AMERICAN,THEN I ENJOY EVERY THINGS LIKE-GAMING(my language and my country) ,IPHONE 4S(siri-WORKS FINE IN AMERICA) , ETC.JUST THINK--
AMERICA VS INDIA (in modern world)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
IF I WERE AMERICAN,THEN I ENJOY EVERY THINGS LIKE-GAMING(my language and my country) ,IPHONE 4S(siri-WORKS FINE IN AMERICA) , ETC.JUST THINK--

What's your point?

And stop yelling for God's sake!!!

D

Deleted member 26636

Wait...what? :chinscratch: :confused: :blink:

Sarath

iDota
LOl...what a troll bait thread this is :))

BTW we have got Indian developers on board big games too but how does that matter. All that matters is what audience that it caters to.

Looks at Jap games, they are hardly released outside, that's their market and they develop for themselves.

And then every game seems to be US oriented, so from where I see, every game is made with either US or Jap in mind.

Now we do have some decent PS2 games, (I guess). They are bad, I know but it's a start. Let's appreciate that.

I don't think religion is a good subject to gain attention especially when it comes to a game. There's no two ways to it.

Never heard about Fallout, seriously, I can't believe an organisation being so lame. LOL...no wonder it got banned.

dead.night7

Journeyman
Now we do have some decent PS2 games, (I guess). They are bad, I know but it's a start. Let's appreciate that.

If that was the start which we indians had to make why there were thrashing reviews all around, and for why did they kept their prices comparable to other game franchises at all?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
@gameranand
yeah..they are not! many belong to uk too(ubisoft and crytek goodnes)!!!...at the end of thr day us/uk leads the gaming industry..and yeah japs are runnig just behind them. lol

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
LOl...what a troll bait thread this is :))

BTW we have got Indian developers on board big games too but how does that matter. All that matters is what audience that it caters to.

Looks at Jap games, they are hardly released outside, that's their market and they develop for themselves.

And then every game seems to be US oriented, so from where I see, every game is made with either US or Jap in mind.

I don't think religion is a good subject to gain attention especially when it comes to a game. There's no two ways to it.

Never heard about Fallout, seriously, I can't believe an organisation being so lame. LOL...no wonder it got banned.

If you notice one thing about Jap games, they are actually ambiguous about their setting. So, if you change the names of the characters, places, etc to say US names/places, the game automatically becomes US centric, similar for any other country/language. This is a trait they use in Anime (perhaps not changing the name always) but it instantly appeals to audience out of japan. This is how they garner a pretty large audience.

As for Fallout, please read my earlier posts.
Posted via Mobile Device

tkin

Back to school!!
Nope. There was one for ps2 I think hanuman but it was a terrible game at best. Also there would be a lot of controversies if game is made on with hindu relegion games. Heck fallout 3 was not released here because you can kill a character named brahmin which was somewhat like a cow.
Which, in fact, was a cow :shock:

Piyush

Lanaya
whats the point
we wont be getting any indian games except some bollywood farts like Ra.One "The Game" :lol:

D

Deleted member 26636

Some idiot even had the audacity to compare Ra. One with Rage- Technoholik : Games of the Month: Ra.One vs. Rage v2.0 :shock:

Top Bottom