Himesh Reshmiyan now in movies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

i dont think acting is his cuppa tea...there'r a lot of good actors arnd and this guy cant express much feeling...to be a good actor one has to look good and genuine in all moods. i dont think he can pull it off...

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
i have seen his movie promos he even dont know hindi
someone tell him its tanhayee not tanhayiian

piyush bhai..i can read write and speak urdu...the word tanhaiyan is plural of tanhayee....

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap kaaaaaaaa surrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooor....:d

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Ek aadmi kaam karke naam kama raha...hai...isme aapko kya problem hai? democracy hai bhai...chahe naak se gaao chahe mouth se...sach yeh hai ki uski albums bikti hain....! He is the superstar of Indian singing industry...in last 6 months...he has closed buisness for most of popular singers! People forgot Kunal Ganjawala...and Sonu..where's he nowdays?

magnet

Youngling
well again...i some wht agreewith navjot sidhu......i really dont understand why ppl create topics like we hate himesh.........cmmon he i earning his bread frm his nose whtever...ifu dont like him why wasting time on posting abt him......do some usefullstuff than wasting time on him......
the same people support foreign artist whos 1 wordppl cant understand.......also has told so much abt him.....that even when he was judge for sa re ga ma...no contestant was ready to take him as mentor........

itis really appreciable frm where to where he landed.......seeing his graph......and its not like that he sings all his songs he gives chance to other singer too for his songs.........

nyways......nuthin to comment abt his music and voice..as always there is somone to counter reply.......but seeing frm where to where he his...he certainly deserve respect........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom