Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

mail2and said:
Lead Actress: Rakhee Sawant

Second Actor/Actress: Bobby Darling

Love Triangle.

Each character in the movie will have to wear a cap, compulsarily; each person watching the movie will also have to wear a cap, failing which, the person will be sentenced to two years in a room with Bose speakers playing Himesh songs at full volume 24x7.

:D :D :D the best post ever by u

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys it looks like all have same feel there

no ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please apni nose ko clean karke aao

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hey all....

Whether u love him or hate him..he is the best..........
*Even Mukesh had nasal tone......
*In Orkut Himesh's Fan club has more than 11000 members ...
*He is now touring US and UK ..In London he got superb response....(u can see in Aaj Tak....news)
*BBC has made a documentary on him cuz he deleivered 28 super hits in just 6 months......

and why all India (every gali,mohalla,shop...everywhere) are dancing on Himesh's tunes ? cuz..he is amazzzzzzing........

Now more abt the movie .......from site www.himesh-reshammiya.com
maine to abhi nahin dekha :( yeh trailer

Aap Ka Surroor movie preview is now showing on tv. I recently saw the video on MTV. Clips of all his album videos and movies appearences are shown in a small time frame and then Himesh Reshammiya appers singing… Oh Huzoor tere surror…

Then again Himesh Reshammiya appers saying in a husky, tone of voice…

“Bhagwan ka screenplay bhi aajab hai, kabhi kaisi ko mukambal jaan nahi milta, har insaan ne kabhi na kabhi kisi na kisi se pyaar kiya hai, maine bhi kiya hai, aur agar ab meri love story aap logo ke saath maine share nahi ki to meri zindagi adhoori …..

Then the song tanhaiyaaaa, tanhaiyaaaa starts.

“Bhagwan ka screenplay bhi aajab hai, kabhi kaisi ko mukambal jaan nahi milta, you witness the agonies of tragic love stories, you witeness existes of imortal love stories, its time you witness mine…”

Then again the tune of his movie is played and then he sings just word tanhiyaa.. and his cap his shown on the table with him in the backgroud without the cap but he doesnt appear clear.

I must say the promotional songs for the movie amazing, I have no words to decribe how good the video is, its makes you be more anxious for the movie to release.

We really wish the best of luck to Himeshji for his movie.

So njjjjjoyyyyyy...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
esumitkumar said:
Hey all....

Whether u love him or hate him..he is the best..........
*Even Mukesh had nasal tone......
*In Orkut Himesh's Fan club has more than 11000 members ...
*He is now touring US and UK ..In London he got superb response....(u can see in Aaj Tak....news)
*BBC has made a documentary on him cuz he deleivered 28 super hits in just 6 months......

and why all India (every gali,mohalla,shop...everywhere) are dancing on Himesh's tunes ? cuz..he is amazzzzzzing........

Now more abt the movie .......from site www.himesh-reshammiya.com
maine to abhi nahin dekha :( yeh trailer

Aap Ka Surroor movie preview is now showing on tv. I recently saw the video on MTV. Clips of all his album videos and movies appearences are shown in a small time frame and then Himesh Reshammiya appers singing… Oh Huzoor tere surror…

Then again Himesh Reshammiya appers saying in a husky, tone of voice…

“Bhagwan ka screenplay bhi aajab hai, kabhi kaisi ko mukambal jaan nahi milta, har insaan ne kabhi na kabhi kisi na kisi se pyaar kiya hai, maine bhi kiya hai, aur agar ab meri love story aap logo ke saath maine share nahi ki to meri zindagi adhoori …..

Then the song tanhaiyaaaa, tanhaiyaaaa starts.

“Bhagwan ka screenplay bhi aajab hai, kabhi kaisi ko mukambal jaan nahi milta, you witness the agonies of tragic love stories, you witeness existes of imortal love stories, its time you witness mine…”

Then again the tune of his movie is played and then he sings just word tanhiyaa.. and his cap his shown on the table with him in the backgroud without the cap but he doesnt appear clear.

I must say the promotional songs for the movie amazing, I have no words to decribe how good the video is, its makes you be more anxious for the movie to release.

So njjjjjoyyyyyy...

^^^ Scary,Creepy,horrible.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
is AC ka to lagta hai compresser hi kharab ho gaya hai

@johcena: u r like virus detected

i love johncena who do a FU to Himesh like he did to k-fed

JhonCena

Journeyman
When Gurdas Mann (a punjabi singer & hero) started coming in movies. all was thinking that he is maid but now he is superstar (in punjab)

Himesh 'll rock lagi bet!

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
its not a war dude

one have no reason to like or dislike some one

i have seen his movie promos he even dont know hindi
someone tell him its tanhayee not tanhayiian

and they cimpare him with ENIGMA

thewy dont know what ENIGMA is
ENIGMA creates some of worlds greatest music ever
his music is not seen even using MICROSCOPE

ENIGMA

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
esumitkumar said:

Himeshji, huh?
If there are 11000 fans in his fan club then there are 28000 'anti-fans' in his hate club. :D

btw thanks for putting his wordings..i never understand what he says!

lalam

In the zone
This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That girl that model Shivani Kapoor has lose it acting opposite this bandar and what did i see in his web page india's first and number 1 rockstar give me a break!It should have been 1st indian monkey singing......

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

I agree his voice makes one think that is vocal cords are in his wind pipe and his acting is something that would make me refer to dictionary to see the real meaning of acting, but guys you gotta agree that some of his compositions are quiet good. Out of the dozens of albums that he churns out, 1-2 songs out of those albums are really very good (if you ignore is nasal 'singing', that is).

outlaw

De@d
but what about the songs like

"my love for u is not a one night stand" oh jaan "i love u miss u" har lamha [rocky]

is that supposed to be an english or a hindi song??????

and another crap

"love you uncontitionaly"soniyee????????

now what is that supposed to be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and his tone too [ unbarable]

magnet

Youngling
yup its ridiculous....ppl who say we hate his nasal tone dance on his songs on floors.........nyways its up to person...no offence.......

btw it will b 100 crore movie and that trailer which we saw on tv or 1 song video...itself have 4.5 crore rupees expense.......

damn he has become so rich.......recently there was news that himesh was thrown frm ram gopal verma new sholay music stuff.......but truth is himesh returned 16 producers money so that he can concentrate in acting........

lol...by any chance if his movie is a hit..i would say he must get oscars......but ill luv if its some sort of movie like documentary or black.....

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Guyz... Stop all this stuff.. If u dont like certain things then why do talk about that.. Life is beautiful.. Talk about the THINGS u Like.. Dont blame on the Things u dont like..Coz its a time waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom