Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
doesn't she sound rather dubious??

and why's she so shocked about 19" monitors?? 19" LCD Samsung monitors are available rs. 10k onwards

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Arre dudes you are not getting the right picture.I recommend reading the full thread.And she was editing the posts so you are not getting the picture.

praka123

left this forum longback
*forums.baristanet.com/showthread.php?t=158
^dear babyji,ye forum aapko bilkul acha nahi lagega!aapki kaam keliye yaham moderators hena!chal- ooper wala link try karna!best for NRI's too ;)

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
praka123 said:
*forums.baristanet.com/showthread.php?t=158
^dear babyji,ye forum aapko bilkul acha nahi lagega!aapki kaam keliye yaham moderators hena!chal- ooper wala link try karna!best for NRI's too ;)

Who popped it and put you in-charge?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
ppl ppl grow up..

cant u see by such a joking name "jharupochabai" that this id is fake and its a guy ..not a gal..so stop running behind him :D and trading ur no ....

xbonez

NP : Crysis
u think someone's so foolish so as to exchange nos.?? (i hope no one has already done it already)

the really really stupid, dumb, weasel brain indicating username as well as the extremely desperate sounding signature is a clr give away that it is a guy

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
xbonez said:
u think someone's so foolish so as to exchange nos.?? (i hope no one has already done it already)

the really really stupid, dumb, weasel brain indicating username as well as the extremely desperate sounding signature is a clr give away that it is a guy
Make that a transexual with male organs. Happy kiddo? [Digit, please excuse the refined language there.] -

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
@JharuPochaBai

how much for JharuPocha for a mnth ???? cuz my bai just left the job ..so looking for a new bai ....and also tell the location

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Waah kya thread hai .. bas samajh nahin aa raha kown kis se maje le raha hai ... lage raho .... lage raho ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom