Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
The posts of JharuPochabai remind me of someone who was banned recently.. Dunno whether its a he/she/***

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
Okies dudes and dudelettes, a nifty question.....

Would it be a bad decision if somebody bought the 650i chipset motherboard,
or is it really worthwhile to spend more and get the 680i chipset?

Anyone with some valuable insights?

SockCucker

Banned
Shaalu was a character in a Tamil incest story which I had read long time back.
Brings me fond memories of outstanding perversion.

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
SockCucker said:
Shaalu was a character in a Tamil incest story which I had read long time back.
Brings me fond memories of outstanding perversion.
Excuse me? Do I know you? And who asked for your opinion? Mods, please take a look at this guy's post. (I'm assuming it's a him, as I'm sure a female wouldn't be perverted enough to enjoy incest stories). SockCucker........nicely interchanged letters btw. Can someone tell me who the mod is in here? I want to report this post.

SockCucker

Banned
JharuPochaBai said:
Excuse me? Do I know you? And who asked for your opinion? Mods, please take a look at this guy's post. (I'm assuming it's a him, as I'm sure a female wouldn't be perverted enough to enjoy incest stories). SockCucker........nicely interchanged letters btw. Can someone tell me who the mod is in here? I want to report this post.

Why did that offend you madam? I just said what I like. Did I say something
to you?

Anybody can say anything here.

OP
JharuPochaBai

JharuPochaBai

Curvaceous Cutie
SockCucker said:
How did you conclude that?
Ok, I've had enough. I came to have little fun, but looks like that doesn't suit your tastes. I'm reporting this entire thread to the mods. Let's see who's right and who's wrong. I changed my attitude and asked questions politely, but that didn't stop you all from making fun, huh? And now some psycho comes around and talks about perverted fantasies, and that's me, eh? Reporting this flaming against me. Let's see what works out. I'll be reporting The_Devil_Himself, especially.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
WTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with everyone.Suddenly I feel I am the only sane guy here.please prove me wrong.........:neutral:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Go on and do it.
Yes lets see what works out.
BTW thanks again for giving some entertaining time in this rather boring afternoon.

SockCucker

Banned
The_Devil_Himself said:
Go on and do it.
Yes lets see what works out.
BTW thanks again for giving some entertaining time in this rather boring afternoon.

Second you.......

Ya man.........I joined today and started checkin' out this place........
came across this rather cheezy thread and wanted to have some fun...

B!tch has got some problem with me.........

Go ahead. I'm so scared......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom