Help with PC Config. under 1 lakh

OP
CHALLENGER

CHALLENGER

Journeyman
I don't think i really need ssd which is costly & normal hdd's r not taking so much time for booting so for now no to ssd. Thanks for advice.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^
i was going to say,
"spending so much no IPS panel goodness?":-D
@op
dont you think you are overspending on mobo and psu?
you can use the amount saved on an Dell u2411 24" IPS!
just a suggestion though

OP
CHALLENGER

CHALLENGER

Journeyman
I select Corsair 750TX for 6800rs. I think for my conf. 750TX is more then enough, isn't it ?

Ya about Mobo i really search lot but not found any perfect board for Intel x58 chipset except MSI xpower big bang & i really don't know but i really like this board, its design, features, accessories & all stuff. I think this board worth its price...but still if u really think there is ay other good x58 board then plez suggest the model.

About monitor i am really confuse I think i am also going to buy Samsung 23" PX2370(LED) for 15k or may i go for Dell u2411 24" IPS for 15k ?????

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

** Member adityamgk also ask help for his config. here so don't get confuse with my & his config. The config. is in post no #33 is a adityamgk config not mine.

My config is....

Processor: Intel Core i7 930 2.8 GHz________________________13500
Motherboard: MSI X58 Big Bang XPower_____________________18500
Graphics card: MSI N470GTX Twin Frozr II___________________19500
RAM: Corsair TR3X2G-1600 XMS3 C9 6GB Kit_________________9500
Hard Disk: WD 1TBx2_____________________________________9200
Monitor: Samsung 24 inch PX2370(LED)_____________________15000
Power Supply: Corsair TX750______________________________6800
DVD Drive: Asus________________________________________1500
Cabinet: Cooler Master HAF 922___________________________6500
UPS: APC Back - APC Back-UPS RS 1100VA__________________5500
==========================================================
TOTAL________________________________________________1,05,500rs + tax

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
I select Corsair 750TX for 6800rs. I think for my conf. 750TX is more then enough, isn't it ?

Ya about Mobo i really search lot but not found any perfect board for Intel x58 chipset except MSI xpower big bang & i really don't know but i really like this board, its design, features, accessories & all stuff. I think this board worth its price...but still if u really think there is ay other good x58 board then plez suggest the model.

About monitor i am really confuse I think i am also going to buy Samsung 23" PX2370(LED) for 15k or may i go for Dell u2411 24" IPS for 15k ?????

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

** Member adityamgk also ask help for his config. here so don't get confuse with my & his config. The config. is in post no #33 is a adityamgk config not mine.

My config is....

Processor: Intel Core i7 930 2.8 GHz________________________13500
Motherboard: MSI X58 Big Bang XPower_____________________18500:eeksign:
Graphics card: MSI N470GTX Twin Frozr II___________________19500
RAM: Corsair TR3X2G-1600 XMS3 C9 6GB Kit_________________9500
Hard Disk: WD 1TBx2_____________________________________9200
Monitor: Samsung 24 inch PX2370(LED)_____________________15000:eeksign:
Power Supply: Corsair TX750______________________________6800
DVD Drive: Asus________________________________________1500
Cabinet: Cooler Master HAF 922___________________________6500
UPS: APC Back - APC Back-UPS RS 1100VA__________________5500
==========================================================
TOTAL________________________________________________1,05,500rs + tax
:duh2::duh2:
double facepalm moment!

OP
CHALLENGER

CHALLENGER

Journeyman
Then plez give the Mobo suggestion with brand & model no.

May i go for IPS Dell ? is IPS is better then LED ????

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
a few suggestions:

1. get MSI X58 Pro. & get PCI X1 card with USB 3.0 & Sata 3.0 capabilities in 1 card (will lauch later this year)

2. get 2 X GTX460 1Gb from Zotac or EVGA (not available i guess) in SLI.

3. get the Dell 24". not Samung/Benq etc. LED saves energy but with such a pricetag, better give it a skip.

4. Get HX750W (maybe 730W. not sure) or the 650W will do well too.

5. don't get Asus DVD writer. they based on Pioneer DVD OEMs but have record of going bad soon.

6. get a FULL Tower from Lian Li or LanCool. better than Cooler Master HAF's.

Total cost will be a bit less & the products you get will be of same standard & quality.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Stupid me said:
"spending so much no IPS panel goodness?"
CHALLENGER said:
Monitor: Samsung 24 inch PX2370(LED)_____________________15000
sam.sab said:
get the Dell 24". not Samung/Benq etc. LED saves energy but with such a pricetag, better give it a skip.

ahh
no one is listening to me!!
is there any discernible difference in visual quality between
LCD&LED monitors------no
LCD&IPS LCD monitors--yes

why is this so difficult to understand?:|

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
LED ones have a better contrast ratio, but that doesn't really matter unless there's sunlight directly falling on your screen which is hardly likely. And let's not call it LED monitor, it is actually LED backlit LCD monitor.
IPS panels are the real thing, all others are just tricks to cheat consumers. When they started advertising LED TVs, I thought they were using the OLED display coz they would never mention the word LCD in the ads. Later on I came to know the truth.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Afaik there's no discernible difference in PQ between coventional TN panel LCDs and LEDs
to justify the premium in price
the only difference is quite cosmetic
i.e. is rajan and boolbuddy have pointed out:
slimmer in size and consumes lesser power

Whereas IPS panels are a totally new and much better experience,
as the colours reproduced are crisper and with a viewing angle of practically 178/178

the only downside is somewhat slow Response times compared to conventional TN

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^^
the dell u2411 costs 26-28k maybe
you can go for 23" U2311h IPS panel with similar specs for 14k, if you are short on cash!!:)
just a suggestion

rajan1311

Padawan
@challenger: You dont like booting up in under 12 seconds and shutdown in 2 seconds, with awesome game load times? Getting an SSD can make your system significantly faster and responsive. Give it a thought.

adityamgk

The GameFREAK is Online
Can u please suggest me a good CPU cooler as i heard the stock CPU cooler that comes with the core i7 930 isn't that good? Also i dont know how to overclock properly and hence i wont be overclocking much so in that view suggest me a good cooler..

i have thought of cooler master hyper n520 and n620 from air coolers and corsair h50 from liquid coolers...Also is the corsair h50 completely leak proof? Or will a air cooler suffice for me? Only reason considering corsair h50 is that its far more compact...

OP
CHALLENGER

CHALLENGER

Journeyman
@challenger: You dont like booting up in under 12 seconds and shutdown in 2 seconds, with awesome game load times? Getting an SSD can make your system significantly faster and responsive. Give it a thought.

I think u misunderstand me bro...I am not saying that i don't want that. Naturally ssd is good think but right now purchasing 40gb ssd is i think not possible to me but i n future i will surely going to purchase that..Thanks once again for nice advice.

Top Bottom