Help Me Digit Subscribers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinku dhar

In the zone
AHA DIGIT SUBSCRIBERS....,

i want to ... subscrib to digit.... but as it ask money to be paid frm CHECK or DD

WICH i can't do..... CHECK ... im only 18yrs age.... and DD ... im not able to believe in this DD .... coz.... once i wanted to buy NIKE watch frm EBAY ... and ... i sent money VIA DD... and there it did'nt received .... and ... my MONEY was Gone ....

so ... seens i have UTI DEBIT CARD ... with VISA .. can't this help me ... in SUBSCRIBIN ???????????????

help me to know more ... :)

din

Tribal Boy
Ask any friends havin netbankin facility (HDFC etc) , give him the amount and ask him to pay for subscription online. That will do. And in bank statement, the amount will appear and it can be taken as a proof.

Third Eye

gooby pls
tinku dhar said:

i want to ... subscrib to digit.... but as it ask money to be paid frm CHECK or DD

WICH i can't do..... CHECK ... im only 18yrs age.... and DD ... im not able to believe in this DD .... coz.... once i wanted to buy NIKE watch frm EBAY ... and ... i sent money VIA DD... and there it did'nt received .... and ... my MONEY was Gone ....

so ... seens i have UTI DEBIT CARD ... with VISA .. can't this help me ... in SUBSCRIBIN ???????????????

Then send a e-mail to help@jasubhai.com to know more details.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
hey...dont be scared ..
have faith in jasubhai digit ltd.
I have subscribed to digit by cheque.
But i am damm sure u wont face any problem wid DD also.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
tinku dhar said:

Am still 17 and can use Cheques... ask your Dad/Mom then na! btw, I subscribed via DD :)

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
well mayn ... thnx for the replies.... ,

but i don't want to do with DD and CHEQUES.....

DD ... im not talkin bout jasubhai... im talkin bout the way VIA wich it gonna go .. there it can go OFF the HOOK ... (money)

and CHEQUE im not gonna ask my MOM ...

so if there is any facility ... VIA my UTI DEBIT CARD .... ??????????????

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
hey..if u dont want to use DD or cheque n also u dont have credit card.
than i think the last option is mail at help@thinkdigit.com
They will guide u th best.

One more thing is possible...u can call digit help team in ur near city.

bangalore- 09341809286
chennai-044-33629283
delhi-011-41608659
hyderabad -09396229281
kolkata-033-22317344
mumbai-022-27629200
pune-09372429280

u may also visit them to subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom