Help me choosing a cell phone please

Assassin

I killed my phone, Again!
Hi guys,
I am planning to buy a cellphone next week, But I am a little ( honestly, hell alot :p ) confused. Cant pick a choice like always before. My budget is under 10-12 K, and I am somewhat krazy ( or Mad in clear words ) when it comes to experimenting with phones. I want a feature rich phone that can bear my torture for at least few months. I am learning to develop symbian applications so I brick my phone every now and then, I prefer a symbian phone of course but now I am planning to give Android a try.
Please help me choosing a phone, I have no choice yet...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you want a 101% dev friendly android mobile, lg optimus one. if you want compact android, add 1-2k more & get htc wildfireS. or at 15k, motorola defy, another favorite of devs.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi guys,
I am planning to buy a cellphone next week, But I am a little ( honestly, hell alot :p ) confused. Cant pick a choice like always before. My budget is under 10-12 K, and I am somewhat krazy ( or Mad in clear words ) when it comes to experimenting with phones. I want a feature rich phone that can bear my torture for at least few months. I am learning to develop symbian applications so I brick my phone every now and then, I prefer a symbian phone of course but now I am planning to give Android a try.
Please help me choosing a phone, I have no choice yet...

If you want a symbian phone, see if you can get a used 5800XM or 5230. more than enough. if you want qwerty device, check E5 and E63.

for android, if you can just up your budget, you can get Wildfire S else get LG Optimus One.

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
For a great VFM get LG Optimus One, otherwise for looks and everything get HTC Wildfire S

techfreak

Broken In
Is HTC wildfire S available for 12k ?. Does it have issue relating to battery ? and also is it's after sales support good enough ?
Letsbuy , eaby & other retail sites are quoting it at 14K

Top Bottom