Help Me Choose an External HDD

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Hi guys, I am planning on buying a new 500 GB external HDD, I have shortlisted three HDD's according to the price and warranty offered.

WD My Passport 500 GB Hard Disk (Black) - Buy @ Rs.3648/- Online | Snapdeal.com

Seagate Back Up Plus 500 GB Hard Disk - Buy @ Rs.3792/- Online | Snapdeal.com

Sony HD-EG5/P 2.5 inch 500 GB External Hard Drive - Sony: Flipkart.com

On the basis of RMA services, Price and Usual Transfer Speed, Please suggest me the best HDD?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi guys, I am planning on buying a new 500 GB external HDD, I have shortlisted three HDD's according to the price and warranty offered.

WD My Passport 500 GB Hard Disk (Black) - Buy @ Rs.3648/- Online | Snapdeal.com

Seagate Back Up Plus 500 GB Hard Disk - Buy @ Rs.3792/- Online | Snapdeal.com

Sony HD-EG5/P 2.5 inch 500 GB External Hard Drive - Sony: Flipkart.com

On the basis of RMA services, Price and Usual Transfer Speed, Please suggest me the best HDD?

Any day go with WD My Passport.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Better add 500 bucks more and go for the 1TB model. You get double storage for just Rs.500 more.
WD My Passport 1 TB External Hard Disk - WD: Flipkart.com

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Better add 500 bucks more and go for the 1TB model. You get double storage for just Rs.500 more.
WD My Passport 1 TB External Hard Disk - WD: Flipkart.com

I already have a 1 TB HDD, I am selling it because I don't need so much space.

saswat23

Human Spambot
You never know. That might come handy anytime in the future. Moreover the difference is not much, just 500 bucks.

I already have a 1 TB HDD, I am selling it because I don't need so much space.

You are selling or buying?

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
@ SAM9953
Bro,there's no harm in having more space...I have one 1TB and one 2TB HDD's...The one TB is full while 2TB was having about 700GB data....
I came to nagpur to do a winter training and stayed at my dad's company guest house..Little did I know that I was about to run short of space...The LAN speed was so great(~2 GB/hr) there that I had to purchase a 3TB HDD for 9.8k ( and you say a fast,free and unlimited net access is great :-D ) during my stay :twisted:
There's no harm in having more space,specially when you are getting double capacity for 500 xtra bucks.

Top Bottom