Help!! For Designing A Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends,
Recently I Have Joint A Blog. Plese Help Me To Make My Blog Attractive With Lots Of Images, Sound etc.

And Some New Ideas.

Thanks

jal_desai

In the zone
u can use widgets (which are infact html/javascript codes) which will enable 3rd party functionality to ur blog....

for making images as link... first upload a picture to any imagehosting website.. u will get the url for tht image... save it. now put a HTML page element and use this code:
<a href="your_desired_link" img src="the_link_that_you_just_saved"></a>
so now tht image will show up when the page is loaded and when the user clicks on it... he will be redirected to the link specified.
do u want more info?

visit my blog to figure it out: www.jal-infotech.blogspot.com

visit other ppls blogs and learn.. i m sure this will help a lot. i wud also recommend u to visit iMav's site. it is beingmanan.com .. aesthetically very good site.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
u can use widgets (which are infact html/javascript codes) which will enable 3rd party functionality to ur blog....

for making images as link... first upload a picture to any imagehosting website.. u will get the url for tht image... save it. now put a HTML page element and use this code: so now tht image will show up when the page is loaded and when the user clicks on it... he will be redirected to the link specified.
do u want more info?

visit my blog to figure it out: www.jal-infotech.blogspot.com

visit other ppls blogs and learn.. i m sure this will help a lot. i wud also recommend u to visit iMav's site. it is beingmanan.com .. aesthetically very good site.
Frm Where Did U Get This Attractive Theme...

jal_desai

In the zone
u will find themes on themelib.com, themes.blogflux.com, blogger-themes.blogspot.com... google is god..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom