help choose a mobile please

alltheworld

Right off the assembly line
hi there.. Im new here..

I hope you guys can advise me.. I have a nokia 5800... ^.^ yess... old mobile...but I could afford it then and has lasted quite well till now...

Now i have saved up enough to get another .. Im confused between the Samsung Galaxy SII (totally love it) or the LG optimus 2X which appear the same but LG is so much cheaper...

I cannot buy another one for the next 2 years.. hope you guys suggest what can I go for..either these or some other...

Thank you!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Galaxy S2: now its getting replaced by S3. so wait. it'll have some serious pricecut.
LG Optimus 2X: discontinued long ago but at ~20k best buy. don't spend more on this.

other options:
HTC Sensation @ 22-24k: similar to O2X.
HTC One S: yet to launch but should be priced at ~28k.
Sony Xperia S: style statement with S2 like hardware. but overpriced.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
the HTC sensation would be one to go for. But if you can get the HTC One S when launched.
by the way afaik Samsung will launch Galaxy S3 on May first week.
Read this: Samsung to unveil Galaxy S III on May 3 - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
And if you are not too much into android, Here's the Nokia Lumia 800 at ~23.5k.

PS: the OS is not perfect, there is no bluetooth transfer of all files, there is no file manager yet.
But do take a look, you may end up falling in love.

Anyways you might want to wait until the Galaxy S III is launched.

aroraanant

Explorer
You can get Sensation for ~21k. LG 2X has been discontinued.
You can wait for One S or post your budget so that we can suggest you better

OP
A

alltheworld

thank you so so much guys!!... and I am truly sorry for posting late..

this is just the stuff that I wanted to know... like no bluetooth in lumia 800 ... because my main confusion is I dont understand the difference between a samsung galaxy S II and the much cheaper dual sim Micromax A73 SuperFone BUZZ or a phone like the samsung wave 2 etc except for the screen size...
I know its a stupid question but Im totally confused after googling around so much!.....

I have budget which is upto 30 k but its not easy money... its saved up for a wish to get a good device which will last me some 2 years atleast... sorry dont mean to sound emo ^^
there must be a reason to pay more coz these are better but I dont understand how except the screen...

I will wait for the S3 as you suggest techfreak

I know its not possible to list out all the differences but compare sites dont show these finer details like pranav0091 explained about bluetooth .. please suggest a site and I will satisfy my curiosity.. ^^

thank you all again!!

OP
A

alltheworld

oops and i forgot to add.. Im looking at the galaxy note now ... its the best of both worlds ne?... suggest please .... you guys rock!.. gonna go with your suggestions .. thank you

Top Bottom