Help buying an android phone!!

askyashu

Right off the assembly line
I wanted to buy an android phone in a price of less than 15k.
I have short listed the following phones and if i have missed any phone thaen pls tell me.

Samsung Galaxy 3
LG Optimus GT540
Xperia X10 Mini
HTC Wildfire

Now i need your help in choosing one.
The main feature tht i want is wireles internet connectivity.
I am thinking of wildfire coz it has android 2.1 tht is best among the others...
PLEASE HELP ME SOON!!!

tejaslok

Journeyman
my choice would be galaxy 3, except for the screen resolution it has every feature a basic android shd have, go for it and have a peep at some threads in this section there are more info abt it

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
galaxy 3 is the best option.........bought the phone yesterday only awesome touch...the whole UI the swype input..processor speed...all is gr8........the resolution is pretty gud.though obviously nt as gr8 as some superamoled.....but at the price its a steal....(even galaxy has android 2.1)

Aditya11

Journeyman
I have short listed the following phones and if i have missed any phone thaen pls tell me.

Samsung Galaxy 3
LG Optimus GT540
Xperia X10 Mini
HTC Wildfire

I am thinking of wildfire coz it has android 2.1 tht is best among the others...
PLEASE HELP ME SOON!!!

Galaxy 3 also has Android 2.1 and its screen resolution is better than Wildfire. I am using Galaxy 3 since more than a month now with no probs whatsoever in WiFi. You can check out my review to know other impressions.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
hey dude why did you put optimus gt540 in the list... its got resistive touch!!!
i have been using galaxy 3 for more than one month now and would recommend it if you want a new phone within two weeks...
otherwise if you can wait have a look at optimus one... it got same sized screen as galaxy screen but with better screen resolution(and of course its capacitive), latest version of android and same processor as that of above phones you mentioned...

jain_pranav

Broken In
You can even try out Sony Xperia X8.
The only downside here is the OS version 1.6.
2.1 eclair is expected but u cant really say about that with sony.

blacklight

Journeyman
Check out Motorola Quench XT3 ..it has got a better resolution than Galaxy and Wildfire and comes within your budget too.

Gollum

Collector

Samsung Galaxy 3
LG Optimus GT540
Xperia X10 Mini
HTC Wildfire

PLEASE HELP ME SOON!!!

wildfire has a display resolution of 240x320. Its display looks that of a mini psp. Before buying it i thought the screen would be too jaggy but its not. On top of that its a capacitive touchscreen and very responsive. My nokia 5233 looks like a stone in front of it. Wildfire is an awesome phone and more like a cool toy than a phone lol. You should definately buy it. I love its compas thing. Its games, its apps. And most of all its awesome user interface. It also has an optical mouse if you don't want fingerprints on the screen.
Another cool thing. If you use facebook it will automatically add all your friends phone numbers and birthdays on its phonebook and calendar.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Well, i am a big android fan and also a little android developer.... my app was featured in digit ( Nov. 2010, pg 118)

I would suggest galaxy 3 leaving everything aside... best one.... it will be soon gettin 2.2 update.

u can check out this android phone bying guide on my blog:

Kunal Dharamsi's Blog: The Complete Android Phone Buying Guide

Top Bottom