Headphones V/s Earphone

Which one you prefer?

• Total voters

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Headphones all the way(only around the ear and on-ear normal or large sized). Ear canals are not flexible and mine get very painful with IEMs irrespective of bud size. Also, the lack or airflow causes irritation.

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Headphones for quality
But i prefer earphones - cause its better ...
While lying Down freely or bang my head under pillow -- Headphones sux :-X

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was only talking about my exprience. Headphone are uncomfortable and difficult to wear in summers(Not all are heavy). But earphones give me a severe headache so I don't use them.

I am on the same boat, bro. :(

I dislike both, but earphones hurt badly - giving both headache and earache.

pratik385

In the zone
also i have a creative headphone, which goes around the neck, you know from the back. Wearing that is very uncomfortable but it is good when on chair :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its like comparing a mini mouse to a proper desktop mouse.

both are for same purpose.

when.i'm on desktop obviously i'm goin to use full sized mouse for gaming/designing...

mini mouse is useful when using laptop because its small and extremely handy.

get the point?

newagebatman

Broken In
I prefer Headphones:bananana:...

But this poll is not valid:flamethrower:, Earphones are not comparable to Headphones. Ear phones are used for smaller Gadgets and quality head phones can't used with them b'coz of their higher current rating. Similarly I have seen many good quality ear phones give noise with High wattage music systems.

Ear-phone is good only for mobility where as Head phone is purely for Music lovers:doublethumb:..

Sarath

iDota
Woah! Both have audiophile grade offerings. Also I have seen enough people with those beat, sennheiser and bose headphones on wrapped around their necks during my travelling sessions. Also a fair share of earphones, but like I said its not a criteria to categories them based on.

With that said, yes, the earphones are better for travelling due to their portability but if you have a pair of cans you love, I am sure you wont ditch them for earphones just so you can travel.

Alok

Adventurer
I prefer "Earphone" coz i used to play hours on pc ,if i uses headphone, those causes pain in outer ears:-x

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
those with "ear aches" using Head phone (hp), buy a proper hp that fits your ears, like SOny MDR XD200 or philips shp2700.

not frontech/lalootech/zebronics/yourball...

this is why one should go thru some reviews of products before buying them.

Third Eye

gooby pls
agree with faun. if you dont have big hands or you are a kid, you will prefer mini mouse.

*imgf.tw/269472787.jpg
*imgf.tw/458178235.jpg

its like comparing a mini mouse to a proper desktop mouse.

both are for same purpose.

when.i'm on desktop obviously i'm goin to use full sized mouse for gaming/designing...

mini mouse is useful when using laptop because its small and extremely handy.

get the point?

This

Though I use earphones for PC. :p

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
For outdoor i prefer my PL11
Audio Earphone--SoundMAGIC Technology Development Co., Ltd.
For late night gaming in PC i use this
Sennheiser Worldwide - Stereo Neckband Headphones, PMX 40, Music - Private Audio

good iems always provide extra tips & u can find the one which is the most comfortable for u in my case its the bi-flange ones

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Wearing headphones or earphones for just an hour will induce replication of some bacteria in your ear. That's what I read not so long ago somewhere.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Your intestines alone, where most of the bacteria in your body live, can contain up to 100 billion bacterial cells.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL. Practically, you don't need to do anything to induce replication of bacteria. :razz:

Top Bottom