Headphones Under ~5k

Which One is Best From The Following?

• Total voters

ricky641b

Journeyman
Hey im IN Very Confused State Right Now...First Of All Im Not able to decide that i should buy dock for my ipod or Headphones under rs 5000 ......
So Now I have two questions But similar One
1.Which Dock Should Buy ~rs5000 (With Remote)
2.Which HeadPhones Should i BUy ~rs5000 ( I want One With Good Base )

And one More Question is Wireless Headphones Good?????

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
2) You can have a look at Audio Technica ATH-AD500 [ATH-AD500] - Rs.5,200.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India, it is open in nature, though, yet one of the best in sub 5k category. Choose according to your tastes.

sukant

Fragholic
If bass is a priority dont go for the AD series , lack bass pretty much . I own a AD700 and they lack bass else they were a total VFM buy at 5900 bucks , maybe you can go for the T-500 or ATH-M35 from Audio Technica from Pristine Note.
Had a HD280Pro , that also sounded good just about had enuf bass but problem was being used to the AD700 the HD280pro did not go down too well for me , maybe you may like see if you can demo the same.

Avythus

Right off the assembly line
If Bass is your only priority, you can get cheap ones as well. A short list of what I've come across (not necessarily tried):

1) Sony MDR ED12LP - bass boost, under Rs.1000/- (never used)
2) Sennheiser CX 180 - bass boost ( used them, they're good )
3) Sennheiser CX 300ii - good overall, including bass (never used)
4) Klipsch S4i - Good overall, ~ Rs.4,200 (using).

I'm using the S4i's. They're specifically for iDevices, but I use them with my Galaxy S2 and Cowon C2. They're really good when it comes to sound reproduction as well as noise isolation.
You can also look up various reviews and comparisons online on the S4i's. These are the ones I would personally recommend(assuming you have one of the last 3 generations of the iPod Touch).

VarunN

Right off the assembly line
Look for Audio Technica ATH-T500, it will cost u around 3400/-

Great frequency response of 10-25,000Hz.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
I Wanted To Ask One Thing That The Gaming Headsets of sennheiser or SOny Are Good For Listening Music or Do they Have Good Bass ...or They Are Just Simply good For Gaming......

sukant

Fragholic
Sony gaming headsets ?? , never heard of any . The sennheiser gaming headsets are said to do pretty good with music too though they are mainly for gaming , i m talking about sennheiser 333d or sennheiser 330

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
@Sukant
Yes their is one pc gaming headset from sony
DR-GA200 ~Rs 3500

Look for Audio Technica ATH-T500, it will cost u around 3400/-

Great frequency response of 10-25,000Hz.

From Where Can I Buy ....I M From Punjab......I Searched But It Didnt Find Any Store/Dealer/Distributor In Punjab.......And I dont Have Credit/Debit Card Through Which I Can Buy It Online....Please Tell Me Any other Way Through Which i Can Buy.........I Liked This Headphones Very Much........

Last edited:

sukant

Fragholic
Contact them over phone or by PM , get their account details and verify stock and do the payment by depositing cash into their account by going directly to the bank.This is the only way incase you dont have a bank account.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Contact them over phone or by PM , get their account details and verify stock and do the payment by depositing cash into their account by going directly to the bank.This is the only way incase you dont have a bank account.

Thanks For The Suggestion.....But Wont It Involve Soem Risk...If they Dont Send the Product ....What Can i Do Then(Just In Case)..???..

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
I m Now Confused Between Sennheiser HD202 ii or HD 408.?????Plz Clear My Confusion .....I Have Just HEard The Demo Of HD408...and i Pretty Much Liked That....i Just Want To Know About HD 202 ii ANd Is It Better in Any Way Compared to HD408 ?????

sukant

Fragholic
@ricky
If you go by technical methodologies risk is involved , but pristinenote wont cheat you for sure , they have built too good a reputation to cheat anyone , they have their presence established on forums , ebay etc.
Get in contact with them over email . Can PM you the email id's if needed .

With respect to your other query the HD 428 has a good reputation ,but its not a totally for bass headphone(opinion from a user who is my colleague) , with a budget like yours the HD202 should nowhere come in your mind :) , get the audio technica ones , if any issues arise pristine note will surely help you .

P.S: I am no rep or salesperson of PN :p , but his reputation and service and pricing is worth a praise anytime.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
@ricky
If you go by technical methodologies risk is involved , but pristinenote wont cheat you for sure , they have built too good a reputation to cheat anyone , they have their presence established on forums , ebay etc.
Get in contact with them over email . Can PM you the email id's if needed .

With respect to your other query the HD 428 has a good reputation ,but its not a totally for bass headphone(opinion from a user who is my colleague) , with a budget like yours the HD202 should nowhere come in your mind :) , get the audio technica ones , if any issues arise pristine note will surely help you .

P.S: I am no rep or salesperson of PN :p , but his reputation and service and pricing is worth a praise anytime.

Thanks Bro For This Help......I Just Want To Request One More Favour From You !!!!! My Budget Certainly Going Higher It iS Going upto Rs4000 but i Want Under Rs 3000 Can You Suggested Me Any Other Audio Technica Headphone Which Would Be Better Than Sennheiser.......

red dragon

Master troll
I have not heard M35 personally,but have read it is more neutral and not bass heavy like M50,the high impedance does not help matters without an amp.

I can suggest you something which is not bass heavy but has brilliant mid..
Shure SRH440!
Most bass heads hate it..but it is one of the most neutral HP I have ever heard.
It is not fun sounding but dead accurate!!
The elder brother SRH840 albiet )pricey,a very good buy(will take it over M50 anyday!

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
I want one more help from You guys i assure this is definitely the last one
Im going with Audio technica ATH T-500 for total of Rs 3900 including all charges ...
And i want to ask Does this Comes with Indian Warranty from pristinenote.com
And How to use Debit Card to make payment with pristinenote.com (i have arranged my friends Debit Card)

Top Bottom