Headphones for 3k

Im looking for headphones around 3k. may extend upto 4k if the product is really good.
I am planing to use for quite some time, like for 6-7hours continuous sessions of gaming, so i need bass and comfort and a good sound stage. Not muddy sound but clear and punchy bass. I will also be using them for music. again not an audiophile but i need em great.
I also want them to be durable as the Sennheiser HD 419,429 and the 439 have a flimsy and thin cord.
I also want to know if a in ear earphone will sound much better or a over ear headphone for the same price range.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I prefer in ear headphones as they offer better noise cancellation thus a better sound quality. And easier to manage/store as well.

ratul

█████████████████
Im looking for headphones around 3k. may extend upto 4k if the product is really good.
I am planing to use for quite some time, like for 6-7hours continuous sessions of gaming, so i need bass and comfort and a good sound stage. Not muddy sound but clear and punchy bass. I will also be using them for music. again not an audiophile but i need em great.
I also want them to be durable as the Sennheiser HD 419,429 and the 439 have a flimsy and thin cord.
I also want to know if a in ear earphone will sound much better or a over ear headphone for the same price range.

headphones would be better for gaming than in ears, try to find Steelseries Siberia V2 or Plantronics Gamescom 780.

ratul

█████████████████
Takstar Pro 80 should be your choice then. :D
Try to find an authentic one on aliexpress.

ratul

█████████████████
These should be good seeing seller ratings:
With box: HOT TAKSTAR/T&S PRO80 Stereo Headphones Professional Audio Monitoring Headphones Boutique-in Earphones & Headphones from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Without box: Takstar Pro 80 Prefect HI FI Headset Pro 80 Professional Monitor Headphones Audio DJ Stereo Monitoring without original case-in Earphones & Headphones from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Check for head-fi threads about them, they seem to be really good, here's one review: Takstar Pro 80 Reviews

lachlan's Review:

Its a international item, I'm looking for an Indian one..... Was looking into old threads and found this Buy Samson SR950 Studio Headphones - Closed - DelhiSoundStore.com And this Buy Philips DJ Monitor Style SHL3300BK/00 Black headphone Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in which one is good?

ratul

█████████████████
Its a international item, I'm looking for an Indian one..... Was looking into old threads and found this Buy Samson SR950 Studio Headphones - Closed - DelhiSoundStore.com And this Buy Philips DJ Monitor Style SHL3300BK/00 Black headphone Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in which one is good?

haven't tried SR950's, but had a listen to SHL3300 at one of the stores, they really had a deep punchy bass with relatively good soundstage, good mids and average highs. Liked them, though definitely won't recommend them for long gaming sessions, on ears with slightly high clamping force for me, SR950's looks comfortable with those velour pads though.

I live in Delhi, sr950 would be it then, will look for review once I complete my studies..... You look for em too and Temme how good are they cuz I'm not good at understanding those complex terms in headphone reviews.

ratul

█████████████████
I live in Delhi, sr950 would be it then, will look for review once I complete my studies..... You look for em too and Temme how good are they cuz I'm not good at understanding those complex terms in headphone reviews.

hmm, seems good to me..
Samson SR950
Samson SR950

*cdn.head-fi.org/8/86/86e5080c_SR950frequency.jpeg

impressive v-shaped graph with emphasis on bass and treble, they should definitely be having a good amount of bass and bright highs (too much highs acc. to the graph), might be fatiguing for long music sessions if you don't like too much treble, but should be good for gaming sessions.

I think @incenarator will suggest something?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, i found a guy, he says that he has used a lot of headphones and claims that the Zebronics Iron Head blows every headphone he has ever used. Is that so? some one would shed some light ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I think @incenarator will suggest something?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, i found a guy, he says that he has used a lot of headphones and claims that the Zebronics Iron Head blows every headphone he has ever used. Is that so? some one would shed some light ?

I don't think he's ever used good ones. A Zebronics headphone worth 1500 being the best in the price range? :lol:

Top Bottom