Headphones for 3k

$hadow

Geek in making
Leave them for a few hours at a mild level of level and then use different genre of music to make them burn properly. You can also use you tube to burn o the headphones.

I saw a youtube video, it appears that the Built quality of the headphones is not that great. the material looks certainly plasticity. I saw you thread for 4k headphones, on what did you decide? do you own the SR950?

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah I puchased sr950 and used them for a few weeks but then I got Audio technica m30x for 4k so I purchased them and using them as my daily drivers.
Just a little sick I am these days so sorry for the late reply [MENTION=146650]nikhilsharma007nikx[/MENTION]

$hadow

Geek in making
Sr950 is one hell of a headphone when it comes to built quality and the pads are super soft. I got m30x form fk and for 4200 to be precise. I used SHl3300 but they are not recommended if you are looking to use them on a prolong basis like 2 hr+ they will start hurting your ears.

SR950 of course, my dad has contacts in some music shops like bharat music house, I'll get one from there. If not then from Delhi sound store next month. Will post pics when it comes and a review too, cuz finding one is difficult.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Sr950 is one hell of a headphone when it comes to built quality and the pads are super soft. I got m30x form fk and for 4200 to be precise. I used SHl3300 but they are not recommended if you are looking to use them on a prolong basis like 2 hr+ they will start hurting your ears.

Hi bro would appreciate a little comparison of sr950 & m30x.
How do you rate the sound quality sr950?

They surly are not treble heavy like sr850.

As is appears from some reviews, the sr850 have a natural and flat response, however the sr950 excel in valour pads and their somewhat better bass and over all a coloured response, not like you expect from a beyerdynamic

Top Bottom