Headphones for 3k

Okay, i have the money now. 3k is the max i can spend, just asking if theres anything better than the sr950? [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] if you could do a quick review. ? will buy in this week or the next.

$hadow

Geek in making
Okay, i have the money now. 3k is the max i can spend, just asking if theres anything better than the sr950? [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] if you could do a quick review. ? will buy in this week or the next.

I think sr950 is the best bet since I am not able to find any great deal on the remaining other headphones.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I love my V55, just saying, they are damn cheap too, but comfort might be a factor if used for more than 4-5 hours of continuous usage.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Damn cheap v55? -_-? I said 3k was max that I can spend. Here you are talking 4.5k? Really? Buy me one in your sleep?

I get maximum five hours to sleep actually :)

Sony MDR V55 Over Ear Headphones (Blue) - Buy Online @ Rs.3445/- | Snapdeal

It might be even lesser in some places, don't know.

PS: Of course there is, *paytm.com/shop/p/sony-mdr-v55-wire...7i3UaSrKwMUUldWKLoUh8Z4kdhPlUxMDKXBoC2r_w_wcB

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Other headphones like?

Other like the senns and sony ones available at this budget.

- - - Updated - - -

you know what forget about that and get
1.*www.amazon.in/AKG-Pro-Audio-K77-Headphones/dp/B00187PRFC/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1428577701&sr=1-3&keywords=akg+headphones or
2. *www.amazon.in/AKG-K518-Style-Over-ear-Headphone/dp/B0045JDV3U/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1428577701&sr=1-2&keywords=akg+headphones
I would personally pick 2nd one.

Hmm. Seems to get mixed reviews about each one of the headphones o try to search. Look more into k77. DJ style is not my choice, however some good Sony ones that are super portable that come in my budget

No. 3.5k till the max! If the one is super portable and is comfortable. 4k is way above my budget. Thing is I plan to use it with my laptop which I take along with me from room to room every 2hour to watch videos. And I may also use them for gaming after my boards next year. Yeah have to wait :(. Anyways, suggest accordingly. K77 looks like an old set tho.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Dtx 710 at present is for 3500 but it was around 2800 on amazon few days back..
See if you can wait for price drops

Else samson sr950 are killer for the price . Go for it eyes closed if portability is not an issue...

Akg 518 dj are good but I do not feel the sq will be as better to sr950.

Ppl are comparing sr950 with m audio studiophile q40 which are around 8000 inr.

Your money your choice...
Good luck!!

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
BTW Beyers would be Bass light compared to Samson SR 950.

Beyers are openended so sound will leak.

IMHO Samson SR 950 are better buy overall.

Check out reviews online

Samson SR950

Top Bottom