Hardware price list/spec sheet

tkin

Back to school!!
Can ship from Kolkata to delhi at that price?
No, kolkata has only one online shop and they don't list even half of their products in stock on their online site, and also since its being shipped that automatically applies some shipping charge, have someone pick it up for you.

The prices are low none the less: WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
Actual prices are about 5-7% lower than online prices.

tkin

Back to school!!
Plz anybody help me anybody atleast either cilus or tkin. :(
Help with what, Cilus is more reputed in shops, he helped gameranand to purchase his system from kolkata and get it shipped, ask gameranand if you want.

Cilus, help him :-D

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Help with what, Cilus is more reputed in shops, he helped gameranand to purchase his system from kolkata and get it shipped, ask gameranand if you want.

Cilus, help him :-D
@ Kapilove- tkin is famous too. He buy gizmo from MD and verdant regularly I mean like bread and butter :D
Cilus is King though ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
Cmon Bengali babus don't fight n help me? :D hehe (ami tomake bhalobashi)
*encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNjn8JPYvRN78XDLzERn4dO7KC_5O48W72gp3MZVDLQ0ldtWJf
Do you know what that means?

PS: What do you need help with?

kapilove77

Padawan
*encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNjn8JPYvRN78XDLzERn4dO7KC_5O48W72gp3MZVDLQ0ldtWJf
Do you know what that means?

PS: What do you need help with?

Isn't it cleared yet? I want to buy Corsair 1500 @ 4.1k from Kolkata as it cost around 4.5k here. Will save 400 or so. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Can I strap 4GB RAM sticks running @ 1600MHz onto my motherboard which already has 4GB running @ 1333MHz? And... err... no I won't buy 4GB RAM @ 1333MHz instead.... I need them extra speeds if it works.

And please suggest a cheap-arse-but-good 4GB RAM sti©ks.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
TBH at the same speed sticks from almost all companies cost the same. I got my G.Skill Ripjaws X 4GB 1600 MHz single stick for around 1.5k. If you really want to use all sticks at 1600, simply OC them and see if its stable.

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
if you pair a 1600mhz ram with 1333mhz then 1600mhz ram will run at 1333mhz by default
you will need to overclock them
and there is no major performance deference between 1600mhz and 1333mhz except in case of amd apu or gaming on igpu
www​.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf

Top Bottom