Hardware price list/spec sheet

hitman4

In the zone
people ! i wanna get the crosshair v formula + fx 8350 + hd 7850 from nehru place ! does anybody know the correct prices and i m also thinking to get i5 3570k + maximus v formula + hd 7850 . Which config should i get ? and pls quote the prices for each config !! well im thinking to strat another thread ?

better start a new thread

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
people ! i wanna get the crosshair v formula + fx 8350 + hd 7850 from nehru place ! does anybody know the correct prices and i m also thinking to get i5 3570k + maximus v formula + hd 7850 . Which config should i get ? and pls quote the prices for each config !! well im thinking to strat another thread ?

New thread with template please. :)

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Please tell me if anyone know the current price of the following.
Dell S2240M(DVI)
Dell S2340M(DVI)
AOC i2357Fh(2xHDMI)

BTW,can anyone tell me info of input lag or response time of these monitors ?
I'm confused cos AOC page showing 14ms but at other site showing 5ms.
And Dell 7ms.
Don't know these are good for gaming or not.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Please tell me if anyone know the current price of the following.
Dell S2240M(DVI)
Dell S2340M(DVI)
AOC i2357Fh(2xHDMI)

BTW,can anyone tell me info of input lag or response time of these monitors ?
I'm confused cos AOC page showing 14ms but at other site showing 5ms.
And Dell 7ms.
Don't know these are good for gaming or not.

I am using my samsung 22inch lcd tv as monitor as I dont notice any input lag. So, cant comment on that.

A response time of below 16ms would be good enough considering you are going to turn v-sync on.
I dont have much idea about different panels, let others comment on that.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
I think for a little more Samsung 256GB 830 Series SSD ~15.3k is a better option than the Samsung 250GB 840 Series SSD.The TLC based Samsung 840 has much lower write speed performance even compared to the Sandforce based SSDs.Also it comes with 3 years of warranty as compared to 5 years with 830 series 256GB.840 PRO series which performs overall much better all-round is priced considerably higher at 20.3k for the 256GB model.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Can any tell me current local price(not online) of the following ?
Buying big things online is big hassle for those who live in WB.

AOC i2367Fh
Dell S2240M
Dell S2340M
BenQ GW2450HM

Top Bottom