Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
let's give it some time to cool down - once it becomes available on couple of more shops the price will come down - at-least 500/600 bucks for sure.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Lots of cheaper FM2 motherboard have arrived in SMC, starting from 3.5K for the MSI A55 based one.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes, just saw those but there's no Trinity APU on their but it will be avaiable with them shortly for sure - what we need now is more Trinity Apus not just the A4 5300 or A10-5800K - every Trinity apus should be available on the market.

Got a Gigibyte G41M-Combo MotherBoard for my Core2Duo E6600. My Old MB was giving constant problems, hence decided to change.
Got it from Lamington Rd. shop, SunSigns Systems for Rs. 3050.

hanumanth217

Right off the assembly line
Hello Everyone.

Please let me know the price for below Components.

Also suggest me which Shop is best in S P Road.

MOBO-ASUS-P8B75-M LX-
CPU- Intel pentium 2 core G645-
Hard disk Seagate 160 GB SATA-

Thanks & Regards
Hanumanth

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So I was searching prices of components, clicked on Google Result of THEITWARES and got some error that site was being moved.

After some time I again checked the site and it seems it has been completely revamped. The new design is nice. Prices are also good. Have a look here TheITWares

Myth

Cyborg Agent
So I was searching prices of components, clicked on Google Result of THEITWARES and got some error that site was being moved.

After some time I again checked the site and it seems it has been completely revamped. The new design is nice. Prices are also good. Have a look here TheITWares

They still havent restocked the noctua nh-u12p se2 cpu cooler and neither are they importing it. :evil:
They keep recommending Noctua NH-C12P SE14 instead :|

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Pick any 120mm fan.
push pull might not make much of a difference.
Check the cabinet ventilation first.

people ! i wanna get the crosshair v formula + fx 8350 + hd 7850 from nehru place ! does anybody know the correct prices and i m also thinking to get i5 3570k + maximus v formula + hd 7850 . Which config should i get ? and pls quote the prices for each config !! well im thinking to strat another thread ?

Top Bottom