Hardware price list/spec sheet

smltngs

Broken In
I want to buy a cheap cpu cooler for my 965 phenom since its fan noise is unbearable. Flipkart has CM TX3 for 1300/-. I would like to know if its worth it.Is the price correct for this cooler. Will there be significant temp difference from my stock cooler.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get the Hyper 212 Evo as suggested by Skud but don't OC the cpu much untill you get a more powerful PSU ;-)

d3p

PowerHouse
I saw a Seagate Barracuda Model with 1TB 64MB Cache, 7200 RPM & SATA III 6GBPS at a unbelievable price of 5.8k in S.P road few days back.

I Guess the specs looks similar to WD Cavair Black 1TB with less pricings.

Not sure of the performance though, but atm this might be a good buy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw a Seagate Barracuda Model with 1TB 64MB Cache, 7200 RPM & SATA III 6GBPS at a unbelievable price of 5.8k in S.P road few days back.

I Guess the specs looks similar to WD Cavair Black 1TB with less pricings.

Not sure of the performance though, but atm this might be a good buy.

WD Black series HDD is pricey ( 1TB costs 7k ) because they have dual processor technology - the deal you got on the seagate 1TB HDD is great - usually HDDs with 32MB cache ( with all the othr specs same ) costs that much.

But the most important thing is Seagate offers only 1 year warranty on OEM drives now and WD Black series comes with 5 years warranty - so paying that extra much really worth the price premium ;-)

d3p

PowerHouse
@TG: Seagate & WD has decreased their warranty policies from 3yrs to 1yr atm. My New RMA-ed WD Black has 1yr warranty.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
When did you purchase it ?

Check here WD HDD warranty policy :
WD Support / Warranty Services / End User / Worldwide Warranty Policy and Limitations

unkal_sam

Broken In
Hey, i wanted to buy the Sapphire HD 6750 512MB DDR5. What is the current price of this card in mumbai? My first choice was a 6670 but i figured there might be a price drop in the 6750 with the release of the 7xxx series. Also i have a generic 550W PSU, so will it suffice or should i stick with the 6670. I would be playing at 1366 x 768 on a Phenom II 960T with 4GB RAM

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
AMD Athlon II X4 641 2.8GHz Processor (AD641XWNGXBOX) @ 5.2k

This socket FM1 CPU is based on Llano 32nm architecture but lacks an integrated GPU. Performs a little better than higher priced A6-3650 APU. As Athlon II and Phenom II are vanishing from market this can be considered as an alternative for people who wants to get a low cost quad core AMD combo with a powerful ( better performer than integrated gpus in APU ) discrete gfx card.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ it's still 5 years on WD Black series HDDs :
WD Support / Warranty Services / End User / Worldwide Warranty Policy and Limitations

Sking

real steel
Motherboard = Gigabyte H61M-S2P-B3
Display = dell 20" led
Ups = numeric 600watt
psu = Zebronics 500W
cpu = i5 2500
hdd = 750gb seagate barracuada sata 7200 rpm
Corsair ram = 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz
cabinet = Zebronics Mid Range
os = 64 bit home premium win 7
gpu = gtx 560ti or gtx 550ti
optical drive = samsung

is it good for 45k budget?????

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
create a separate thread in here :
PC Components / Configurations - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

by filling this up :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Top Bottom