Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
called vedant yeasterday, i5 2500K still 11K there ;)

That may be the price of some old stock left - get it asap ;-)

BTW, Intel CPU prices are hiking month by month :

Core i5 2500k is 13k and Core i7 2600k is 18.4k ( on delta peripherals )

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That may be the price of some old stock left - get it asap ;-)

BTW, Intel CPU prices are hiking month by month :

Core i5 2500k is 13k and Core i7 2600k is 18.4k ( on delta peripherals )

If the AMD CPUs hold their prices, BD might start looking attractive. ;)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Hi,
1- SAMSUNG 830 Series SSD is available in India ?
2- If I purchased from U.S then I get warranty support in India ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the AMD CPUs hold their prices, BD might start looking attractive. ;)

yep, and with the upcoming patch for win 7 it will have some good performance for sure - waiting to how BD performs with the upcoming patch ;-)

On newegg i5 and i7 is selling at $220 and $320 which is around ~11.6k and ~17k - I can't find any reason why some sellers are asking ~13k and almost ~18.5-19k for i5 2500k and i7 2600k - may be there's some huge demand of these cpus in our market ;-)

Cilus

laborare est orare
In Kolkata, Vedant is selling FX8120 at 11.4K. I think it is a good deal now as per the current market scenario and the higher price of the Intel CPUs.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Indeed it's a good cpu at that price but most of the people are Inclined towards Intel CPUs - have not seen any one spending around ~ 10k only for a cpu is getting a BullDozer - everyone is just buying SB cpus - even non K sku cpus are selling like hot cakes but if the upcoming patch can fix performance issues this might change a bit.

Another point I can mention is AMD should re- think about the pricing of BD Line Up - they are now offering some sort of cash back program on BD cpus but slashing the price of BD cpus will be much more simpler like this :

FX 6100 @ 7.5k ( current Price 9k )
FX 8120 @ 9.5k
FX 8150 @ 12k

with pricing like the above BD cpus will be a lot more attractive ;-)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
They told me 11.4k only a few days back! :grr:

They even told me 19.2k for the FX-8150. When I asked him that my friends had told me that it was 14k, he said they were correct.

Was he trying to dupe a newcomer to his store? The guy was with the eye defect.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Partially corrent. M.D. computer behaves strangely & quote higher price to the newcomers. (happened to me when I first visited their store alone)

d3p

PowerHouse
Suggest some NF200 Based Boards for LGA1155 with current price details.

Already got a quote of 18k+5%vat for i7 2600k.....

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another vote for Maximus IV. Gigabyte Z68-UD7 is another option, but not as good as the Asus one.

chintan786

In the zone
Hi all,

I have seen tht on TDF.. people are on buying spree... Almost everyday i notice tht our buying volume is Few thousand Ruppees on daily basis.

My point is why don't we form a club kind of thing and then have tie-up with some good chain which can supply has almost all kind of hardwares and books at some discount compare to market price.

I really want to know wht other are thinking abt this... we can easily form 3-4 clubs depends on geographical locations.

Regards,

Chintan

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Good idea, but I've never seen this kind of club in any other forum till date. SO, I doubt over the probability of working this concept in reality.

chintan786

In the zone
actually there is huge price difference in India... Price for same proccy is different in orissa.. compare to kolkatta and many other cities. and by forming this kind of club we can bring down this.

I have 3 kind of thinking:

1. We form a single solo club and type with a establishment like Prime in Mumbai... SMC in delhi and ask for discount for hardware items and books

2. Forming a different teams in all 4 location and expect them to tie up some good shopkeeper at their end...who can sell the goods at right price without giving any gyan and courier tht item from his end also.

3. here we form an entity TDF on internet and become members of the same. If some member wants to buy something then tht entity contact different firms on internet and ask for their best quotes. Now in this case, we will be buying a particular items in numbers and try to contact to firm or national reseller itself. difinetly in this case we are prepereing the list on monthwise purchase basis and say for eg. we have 8-9 buyers of different ASUS mobo by month end , then we contact ASUS itself... ask for their best rates and place the order to company itself... later on may be we acn try this for their RMA service as well.

the thing is I have this idea.. although it is in rough format.

Chintan

Top Bottom