Hardware price list/spec sheet

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^But Corsair has better after-sales support than silverstone or seasonic.Corsair Gs600 is quite good.I am having Corsair Gs700 psu its total VFM also has 3years warranty.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Smcinternational.in has 500 watt one but they will not provide after-sales support as fsp service center is not good enough

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^But Corsair has better after-sales support than silverstone or seasonic.Corsair Gs600 is quite good.I am having Corsair Gs700 psu its total VFM also has 3years warranty.

Point taken. But from what I have got those are better option than the GS600. Let OP decide.

ryuzaki21

Broken In
Assuming I use only a single ati 6850 will the fsp smps be suffice (I have a quad core phenom 2) or would you still advocate going in for the corsair one even if it's costlier?....I really don't mind paying 4.1 k if it is good enuf for crossfire. Do forgive me for asking so many questions but it's important to make the right choice here....thanks

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think FSP Saga II 500W can handle crossfire. GS600 is the best option if you are really looking for CFX. But don't get anything over 6850.

ryuzaki21

Broken In
Very Well...I reckon that the Corsair solution would be the better choice, all things considered...Thanks for all your feedback guys.

venram87700

Learnin in progress
@ ryuzaki21
most of the shops in and around lamington rd quote GS 600 at 4000Rs i got mine at the same price too i got quotes from 4 different shops including prime abgb before i bought it

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Book needs external power, passport powered through USB only. ;)
Yeah. But I haven't opened them yet. Will do that on monday once the Sabertooth 990FX preview and G74SX thing is done. Getting couple of more stuff as it is.

Yeah, things we do for the readers, eh? ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
WD sends couple of stuff for evaluation
*i.imgur.com/ke4XC.jpg
Hey, nice stuff, just one question, can you compare the speeds of USB 2.0 and 3.0 with the passport one, I have these USB 3.0 ports going to waste and USB 2.0 speeds are very low for fast backups and concurrent access.

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I think unless you're talking SSDs backup and concurrent access will be a problem always with spindle based HDDs.

Minor UPDATE

#4 Budget Gaminc PC (INTEL) 40k

Core i3 2100 @ 5.5k
MSI H67MA-E35 @ 4.9k
Corsair 1*4=4GB XMS3 DDR3 1600MHz C9 @ 2.3k
Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 @ 9.5k
Corsair VX450W @ 3.5k
NZXT Gamma @ 2k
BenQ G2220HD 21.5" FULL HD LCD @ 7k
Seagate 1TB @ 2.7k
Logitech MX 518 @ 1.4k or Razer Abyssus @ 1.4k
MS Comfort Curve 2000 @ 1.1k
LG 22x DVD RW @ 1k

Total = Rs. 40,900

I balanced out the rigs, removed the Dell LED monitor as everyone was saying it's not good.

Did I get the BenQ LED monitor model and price right? ANd I'm still looking for a H61 board with price.

If anybody knows, then please post.

tkin

Back to school!!
I think unless you're talking SSDs backup and concurrent access will be a problem always with spindle based HDDs.

Minor UPDATE

I balanced out the rigs, removed the Dell LED monitor as everyone was saying it's not good.

Did I get the BenQ LED monitor model and price right? ANd I'm still looking for a H61 board with price.

If anybody knows, then please post.
Why? I don't feel any issues with concurrent access with my internal hdds, now since usb 3.0 is faster, why won't it allow faster concurrent access?

Top Bottom