Hardware price list/spec sheet

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
How much exactly HD 5970 2GB/4GB cost right now? HD 6990 is priced very high & cant imagine about GTX 590 pricing ;-) , will HD 6990 price go down at the end of this year?

These cards will never come down to some drastic level where it can actually make a difference. Dual GPU are always limited in numbers due to high production costs and that push up the prices. Cards which sell fast, also becomes cheaper quickly with time.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can I get CM HAF 912 advanced in kolkata? Can pay upto 6k for it.

Try MD Comp. Last time I visited they have some HAF models. Price should be within 6K.

i think 6990 will see a price drop if the 7 series dual gpu comes this year.

Still it won't be what you call VFM. And by time 7990 or whatsoever its called will be released you will be hard pressed to find a 6990.

tkin

Back to school!!
Try MD Comp. Last time I visited they have some HAF models. Price should be within 6K.

Still it won't be what you call VFM. And by time 7990 or whatsoever its called will be released you will be hard pressed to find a 6990.
Not any haf will do, the HAF 912 advanced is the latest model, it is redesigned and also comes with USB 3.0 bracket, and can support dual 5970s in size, price in lynx is a sweet 5.6k+shipping(750/-+), so its a a very good deal.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are provoking me to spend more than my budget ;). I am already in a fix over the height of the cabby. MD might have 912 Adv. Just ask.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
HAF 912 Advanced is really nice :D is it available in Kolkata, how much does it cost ?
can 11-12 inches gpu be fit here?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
This one??

*shoppingbazaar.co.in/image/data/bbc/single.jpg

yep, that one ;-)

Not any haf will do, the HAF 912 advanced is the latest model, it is redesigned and also comes with USB 3.0 bracket, and can support dual 5970s in size, price in lynx is a sweet 5.6k+shipping(750/-+), so its a a very good deal.

It's just a steal at that price - just checked out the features and 2x 200mm fan will cost a lot if bought separately and they are very rare to find but 912 Advanced has 2x 200mm fan included and that's really awesome.

It's almost same as Haf 912 Plus - only diff is Advanced model comes with USB 3.0 bracket :greedy:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, that one ;-)

It's just a steal at that price - just checked out the features and 2x 200mm fan will cost a lot if bought separately and they are very rare to find but 912 Advanced has 2x 200mm fan included and that's really awesome.

It's almost same as Haf 912 Plus - only diff is Advanced model comes with USB 3.0 bracket :greedy:

I'm talking about this model :
HAF 912 Advanced (Asia only) - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

BTW, why it's tagged as Asia Only on CM's website but even newegg has this
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Compucase Case with USB 3.0 and Black Interior

Acc to the CM HAf cabinet listing there's only the Asia version - any normal 912 Advanced version is not listed there
Chassis -> Mid Tower -> HAF Series - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

So it's obvious it's even available outside of Asia anyway ;-)

Newegg have 932 Advanced, the 912 Advanced is for Asia only; 912 & 912 Plus are available everywhere though.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
nil price par mat jao evga ka india distributor tirupathi hai try bargaining with them.
the tirupathi NP people gave me good bargains, but i havent bought evga yet.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My friend has Amd athlon 64 bit pc with DDR 400 MHZ Ram.Now his ram went kaput so he needs new.Anyone knows prices of Kigston/Transcent/Zion 1Gb ddr 400?

ssengupta

Broken In
Price update from Lynx.

i5-2300 - Rs :8886/-
i5-2400 - Rs :8895/-
i5-2500 - Rs :10141/-
i5-2500K - Rs :10840/-

Core i5 ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

Also Intel Z68 chipset based boards are now available at Lynx. You can use the on die graphics and overclock.

Z68X-UD3R-B3 - Rs :10250/-
Z68X-UD4-B3 - Rs :12815/-
Z68X-UD7-B3 - Rs :19475/-

Z 68X ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Newegg have 932 Advanced, the 912 Advanced is for Asia only; 912 & 912 Plus are available everywhere though.

thanks for pointing that out - edited my post.

BTW, MD has CM HAF 912 Advanced and they are selling it at 5.8k.

Top Bottom