Hardware price list/spec sheet

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
arey topgear yeh do seagate expansion 500gb kyon hain? why so muc price difference?
would you suggest getting the free agent go flex 1tb instead of the 4.95k expansion 500gb?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
arey topgear yeh do seagate expansion 500gb kyon hain? why so muc price difference?
would you suggest getting the free agent go flex 1tb instead of the 4.95k expansion 500gb?

that was a typo - corrected that - thanks for pointing it out anyway.

ankydu

Broken In
Hello guys, m from delhi. The new revised B-3 chipset sandy bridge motherboards are now available here. You all can buy now.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

But one question for all of you, can anybody let me know if the Core i7 970 is available anywhere, m not able to find it anywhere ???

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
asus hasnt recalled their original mobos. you may find b3 for all othere brands.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

topgear since the price of both seagate external 1 tb is the same which one will you suggest?

guys the red dragon has landed:
*www.fudzilla.com/reviews/item/22053-sapphire-hd-6990-4gb

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
asus hasnt recalled their original mobos. you may find b3 for all othere brands.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

topgear since the price of both seagate external 1 tb is the same which one will you suggest?

Sapphire HD 6990 4GB

I prefer freeagent go Flex series ;-)

tkin

Back to school!!

Sapphire HD 6990 4GB
Doesn't look like that, I asked in some shops in kolkata and all of them said asus boards had been withdrawn and will be made available in a few weeks.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
eventually they must have but they said plain no to intel when it did the $1b recall.back then they said we will keep stocks in market.

Raptor1989

Broken In
I'm still confused about the price of my required headset. Some say 3k, some 6.5k. To be clear, this is the headset I'm talking about.

SteelSeries Siberia V2 USB

Please find me an accurate price and a shop where I can purchase this headset. I'm sick of using my Rs. 125 Frontech headset. It sucks when I play CS. Please help...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here you go ;-)

SteelSeries Siberia V2 Full Size Headset (White) ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

Top Bottom